Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing install macOS in pc

arya2406

Downloaded
6.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
how i install macOS in my windows PC

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
This is called "Hackintosh" in case you want to search more about it and it's not as straightforward as installing Windows, nor it's for the faint of heart. You need specific hardware or research a lot about your own hardware.

@RedDove made a guide that you can find here.
Other than that, research on the internet for various problems.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
111 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Edit: hackintosh is good only when you habe high end pc

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Edit: hackintosh is good only when you habe high end pc
I don't think that is true. I mean the better the hardware the better the performance, much like any OS but If you have a PC with a 4-core CPU and integrated graphics, and 8 GB of RAM, you are good to go. The only issue is with Nvidia graphics cards later than 7 series that won't work on a Mac OS and you better have an AMD one or an integrated one.

Now the requirements might be different if you try to run Mac Os in a VM and not on metal, but that is another story.

Note that we are talking about the OS itself. If you want for example to run Premiere and 4k/8k videos or Photoshop and edit large-size photos, then yes, you need a high-end PC but that's Premiere or Photoshop that asks it, and not the Mac OS itself.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
111 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I don't think that is true. I mean the better the hardware the better the performance, much like any OS but If you have a PC with a 4-core CPU and integrated graphics, and 8 GB of RAM, you are good to go. The only issue is with Nvidia graphics cards later than 7 series that won't work on a Mac OS and you better have an AMD one or an integrated one.

Now the requirements might be different if you try to run Mac Os in a VM and not on metal, but that is another story.

Note that we are talking about the OS itself. If you want for example to run Premiere and 4k/8k videos or Photoshop and edit large-size photos, then yes, you need a high-end PC but that's Premiere or Photoshop that asks it, and not the Mac OS itself.
you are right, but no one just install macos for nothing (except me lol) thats why i advised him if he is gonna some high processing tasks then high end pc will be best if he just wants to try then no worries