Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Internet Download Manager version 6.36 Build 1 -=TeamOS=-

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I got a questions., I had no problems extracting a video before now i get erros that says., " IDM cannot download this protected stream for legal reasons. The download of such streams is not supported because IDM may not bypass the techological measures which are made for the protection of audio, video and data content."
IS there a way to bypass this?
the video is DRM protected which is why it cant extract media of stream ...search on google for solutions

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,425.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I got a questions., I had no problems extracting a video before now i get erros that says., " IDM cannot download this protected stream for legal reasons. The download of such streams is not supported because IDM may not bypass the techological measures which are made for the protection of audio, video and data content."
IS there a way to bypass this?
No you cannot bypass it is protected FOR LEGAL REASONS as you said.. IDM cannot download it because it is illegal

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@sixtwosix, accept @Gollapudi 's suggestion and search on Google, you will find easy solutions with extensions/add-ons for your browser.

sixtwosix

Downloaded
133.1 GB
Uploaded
13.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Coo thanks for the help

gadusochet

Downloaded
121.1 GB
Uploaded
514.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you, Mirkec.

Josip77

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you did installation overwrite an old version or preactivated/repack version that could happen! There are no pop-ups here!
You can try to use restore Medicines function in Medicines or uninstall completely with IObit Uninstaller Pro/REVO Uninstaller Pro, clean registry leftovers, reboot and then install again! There are no pop-ups here! Send you a PM!
Hi Mirkec. Thanks for your great release. I have a problem with fake serial notifications. What host files I need to block. Already did the cleanup of registry entries. Thanks!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi Mirkec. Thanks for your great release. I have a problem with fake serial notifications. What host files I need to block. Already did the cleanup of registry entries. Thanks!
Check PM

thonzie11

Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you sir @Mirkec