Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent IObit Uninstaller Pro 12.3.0.9 Multilingual ≧✯TeamOS✯≦

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
313 (318)
Member for 3 years

Qf817U.md.jpg

Description

IObit Uninstaller is a very useful tool for completely uninstalling software. This software is provided by IObit for Windows operating system users. Using the default Windows Add or Remove utility to uninstall programs is not a good solution because Windows does not completely clean the programs registry from other windows registry and locations, which in the long run increases the amount of useless data. On the operating system. Redundant data also reduces the efficiency and efficiency of Windows. With this program you can completely delete programs. You can also remove unnecessary browser plugins. Some programs do not have an uninstaller, it is also possible to remove these programs.

IObit Uninstaller provides a Point Resistor before installing any program so that changes can be reversed if there is a problem with the system. One of the important advantages of this program is the possibility of removing batches of programs. Instead of deleting individual programs, you check them all and delete them together. Another positive feature of this tool is the minimal display of program removal windows. For example, when selecting multiple applications. For some of them, no windows are displayed and are silently deleted, some of them open with only one next or confirmation of deletion. This will cause you little trouble when deleting applications.

Features and Features of IObit Uninstaller:

Nice and simple interface
Completely delete existing apps and traces
Ability to delete groups of programs.
Ability to remove unwanted browser toolbars or extensions and plugins.
High speed in clearing.
Prepare Point Resistor before uninstall operation.
Ability to remove uninstaller programs.

Screenshot:

Qf850n.jpg

Qf8FWq.jpg

System required:

Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10

Kind regards,
@Master_r_kay
in collaboration with TeamOS:)

Installation guide:

Extract file With WinRAR
Read the Readme.txt file in the Medicines folder.
Done ;)Enjoy.

QuylaW.jpg

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    c9dd8e0c2cfb3c4388c53de80f5fafe25a7ad846
  • Loading…

Twistty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
When using the version.dll "Fix" the program fails to launch!
Removing it, the program works - but is the trial version.

Had to revert back the 12.2.xx version - that had a functional fix.

Thanks anyways.

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
313 (318)
Member for 3 years
When using the version.dll "Fix" the program fails to launch!
Removing it, the program works - but is the trial version.

Had to revert back the 12.2.xx version - that had a functional fix.

Thanks anyways.
I am using this program myself and it's working. Turn off your antivirus first and Copy & Replace cracked files to installation directory. I hope it works for you.

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.3 GB
Uploaded
180.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
nice, thanks for share sir.

takeshirender

Downloaded
23.4 GB
Uploaded
431.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi. Takeshi is here. Readme file says> Copy & Replace cracked files to installation folder<. But inside the Medicines folder sits just one file (version.dll). Is that true? false? Is some people posting reading accompany files, or blindly copy-pasting them?
This is not an accurate performance of uploading job. In my country if an official has been caught doing such slack work is advised to commit seppuku ( hara-kiri). Arigato!

Twistty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi. Takeshi is here. Readme file says> Copy & Replace cracked files to installation folder<. But inside the Medicines folder sits just one file (version.dll). Is that true? false? Is some people posting reading accompany files, or blindly copy-pasting them?
This is not an accurate performance of uploading job. In my country if an official has been caught doing such slack work is advised to commit seppuku ( hara-kiri). Arigato!
version.dll is the "Fix" - Just copy and replace the old file to get the full version of this program.

Quite a common cure - for many programs, actually! :D

takeshirender

Downloaded
23.4 GB
Uploaded
431.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello Twistty. You've got me wrong. Inside the c***ck folder I found ONLY ONE FILE, although readme file says >>>>>Copy & Replace cracked files to installation folder<<<< < FILES !!!!!. There is ONLY ONE FILE!!!!! Where are other files, or I am stoopid?
I have nothing against the program. Besides all - it's works. The description isn't accurate and correct. I am working with precise nukes, and you cannot call me blind.

Twistty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello Twistty. You've got me wrong. Inside the c***ck folder I found ONLY ONE FILE, although readme file says >>>>>Copy & Replace cracked files to installation folder<<<< < FILES !!!!!. There is ONLY ONE FILE!!!!! Where are other files, or I am stoopid?
I have nothing against the program. Besides all - it's works. The description isn't accurate and correct. I am working with precise nukes, and you cannot call me blind.
Lol - Just a common statement.
"Copy & Replace cracked files" - Is what most "Fixes" use to describe the process.
It should be "Copy & Replace cracked file" - but most people understand, or just ignore the phrasing - but - yes you are correct.

Cheers

takeshirender

Downloaded
23.4 GB
Uploaded
431.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You are the smart fella, TWISTTY. Finally you have cracked what I meant, You deserve to be a samurai and have to be buried on our Kuroshima Isle - place where are buried fallen Jakuza and Sammi Warriors.
Of course when you are dead and gave a consent order for immortal existence. I have already did the same. Your family will receive the cerificate of it, and free visit to your grave once per year. Nippon people
will respect your wish. Attention to details is disappearing nowadays. Arigato.

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for this software!!!