Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Iphone network carrier Unlocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptah9000

Downloaded
98.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello,

There is an app that can remove network carrier lock on an Iphone?

If yes, can you point me to the app that can do that ?

Thank you.

Skyy2kM@st3r

Downloaded
79.3 GB
Uploaded
62.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
i need a app that can unlock a iphone, if there is such an app, or network locked, dont know if its the same app as what you are looking for

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.8 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
i need a app that can unlock a iphone, if there is such an app, or network locked, dont know if its the same app as what you are looking for
there are apps to unlock an iphone like this one https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/aiseesoft-iphone-unlocker-2-0-56-multilingual-teamos.213423/unread as for carrier unlocking an iphone there is no way to do it for free unless the device is paid off

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
đź‘‘ Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
We can't assist with that. Unlocking a phone from a carrier typically involves legal and technical considerations. It's essential to follow proper procedures and ensure that any unlocking process complies with the terms of service of your carrier and the laws of your region. If you have questions about unlocking your iPhone, contacting your carrier or referring to official Apple support resources would be the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.