Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Is there a "Master File List" available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarsails

Downloaded
73.8 GB
Uploaded
722.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello.
This is a low priority question.
I've been torrenting since I can remember (decades) but am only just starting to really understand all of the nuances so please forgive my unintentional ignorance if necessary.
After searching around the site I'm still curious to know if TOS has a "master file list" available?
That is a list of all files available on the site. Its not of tremendous importance and I understand if there is an unforeseen reason not to have such a resource available.
Thanks in advance and as always best regards.
Solar

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years

solarsails

Downloaded
73.8 GB
Uploaded
722.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Oh, I should have been more clear.
What I mean is something like a file that can be downloaded that has a list of all of the files by category and maybe a file description, etc.
I hope I'm not being to thick skulled and missing something obvious.
Thanks again.

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
Sorry there is not such thing here..............as a file
Do your search at the search bar at the right top.
Besides if you scroll down everything here is in a category, have a look at the one you are intersting in

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There is no summary file.
I do not believe that there will ever be such a file because the effort involved in creating one, and in keeping it up to date, would far outweigh its benefits.

solarsails

Downloaded
73.8 GB
Uploaded
722.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Sorry there is not such thing here..............as a file
Do your search at the search bar at the right top.
Besides if you scroll down everything here is in a category, have a look at the one you are intersting in
Thank you that clears things up for me.

solarsails

Downloaded
73.8 GB
Uploaded
722.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
There is no summary file.
I do not believe that there will ever be such a file because the effort involved in creating one, and in keeping it up to date, would far outweigh its benefits.
When I ran my BBS I used an automated utility that could produce a list and it was ran as a scheduled routine.
It didn't take long to complete, especially after its first run through the data. But it may be a different situation with the way your systems are configured.
But thanks, its fairly helpful to know since I won't have the compulsion to keep checking and wondering if I've just missed it during my searches.
Take it easy and have a good one.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
When I ran my BBS I used an automated utility that could produce a list and it was ran as a scheduled routine.
It didn't take long to complete, especially after its first run through the data. But it may be a different situation with the way your systems are configured.
But thanks, its fairly helpful to know since I won't have the compulsion to keep checking and wondering if I've just missed it during my searches.
Take it easy and have a good one.
The difference here is that BBS had the files stored locally which would make it easy to make a list of contents even with a simple dir /w >list.txt, but our site and in general torrent sites, don't have ANY files stored locally, other than the .torrent file which at best can be considered as a map of who has what and the site/forum files.

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
961.1 GB
Uploaded
46.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The forum itself and it's subsequent categories are the master list :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Thread is complete and Locked