Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Is There Actually Anyone Who Prefers Windows 8 Or 8.1 Over Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisNjenga

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
23.5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Just curious.

Does anyone still use Windows Vista?? Unfortunately that is what i am running as of now but im curious if anyone likes it over windows 7, 8-8.1, and 10.

Edit By @johnyy >>

Your 2 threads have been merged into one because they are basically exactly the same. I have also moved them from the wrong sections to help and request and tagged it as processing once it gets a few replys it will be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 9 years
I have manually merged your 2 threads, moved them both from wrong sections. Tagged 1 as processing and have deleted the double post thread.

Mixalisfr

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's up to you vista support ended as well as some software don't support it. Windows 7, 8.1, 10 are rock solide. I use windows 7 because my computer is old. For me that only my opinion i like windows 7 and 8.1 gave me fully up to date iso as well as little software that tweak the os for my needs for exanmple bring back the start menu on 8.1. As i use windows for professional work windows 10 isn't compatible 100% with the software i use. Windows 10 is very stable but for me as a software developper i prefer to stick with 7 or 8.1. It's also depends on your hardware which OS is supported and supported well.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
It's up to you vista support ended as well as some software don't support it. Windows 7, 8.1, 10 are rock solide. I use windows 7 because my computer is old. For me that only my opinion i like windows 7 and 8.1 gave me fully up to date iso as well as little software that tweak the os for my needs for exanmple bring back the start menu on 8.1. As i use windows for professional work windows 10 isn't compatible 100% with the software i use. Windows 10 is very stable but for me as a software developper i prefer to stick with 7 or 8.1. It's also depends on your hardware which OS is supported and supported well.
Win10 works as well on old computers as Win7.

Poopikins

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's really a matter of user and opinion. Everybody HATED Windows Vista and wanted XP back. For me Vista was the first OS I ever used when I was allowed to finally get on a computer. I absolutely loved it and mastered it. As soon as I mastered it, I bought a new laptop and it came installed with Windows 8.1. I completely missed Windows 7 so I can't comment on it. Of course I was biased and favored Vista,but I started to get the hang of 8.1 and really began to like it. Then one random day about a year ago, after I had been telling Windows update for almost 6 months that I didn't want to download and install Windows 10, I turned to get my bottle of wine and by the time I turned back around Windows had decided to download and install Windows 10 for me and there was no stopping it. I'm not going to say it's a bad OS. It's just like Windows 8.1 in my opinion, but how it came to be installed on my laptop has left me with some hard feelings. I didn't want the damn OS update/upgrade in the first place. It was forced upon me. And to top it off I have a Samsung ATIV Book 8. I found out the hard way that Samsung drivers and Windows OS, especially Windows 10, do not play well with each other. Some of the problems to name a few: USB drives didn't work. Touchpad stopped working so naturally you try to plug in your mouse and immediately remember your USB drives don't work. Bluetooth stopped working. Still doesn't. Wi-fi driver stopped working. And there were display adapter issues that involved screen flickering and brightness control malfunction. It was a nightmare for all of 2016 trying to keep my laptop alive and slowly 'nurse' it back to health as Samsung made Windows 10 compatible drivers for its devices. The only issue I have left is the brightness control issue with AMD graphics driver. Now that Samsung is getting their side together my computer is starting to act normal. I'm able to use my computer and I'm starting to get the hang of Windows 10.. It's not a bad OS. People just don't like change. It's a matter of accepting the change and just getting used to it.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Ok Guys... Thanks for all the suggestions and Conversation.. I see no need for this to go more..
Good Luck..
Thread Complete and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.