Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Klennet ZFS Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebie

Downloaded
128.8 MB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello Forum, could someone help with Klennet ZFS Recovery? I have my large ZFS Pool broken with all my private files of past years. Until now this Soft (i tried a lot of others that suggest support ZFS) looks like the only that can bring my data back. The Soft find my data but bcs of the missing license i cant copy my data out of it...

Thanks in advance and best regards

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
34 (33)
Member for 7 years
Klennet ZFS Recovery is outdated, better software is GetDataBack5

freebie

Downloaded
128.8 MB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for your quick reply Elzer, but i think GDB5 dont support ZFS RaidZ :( I need the tool for bring back data from my ZFS RaidZ Pool. Like i told Klennet its only one work for this need until now. Could you also help with outdated Klennet ZFS Recovery?

Thanks in advance...

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
34 (33)
Member for 7 years
this is the right program for you: UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 10.0.0.6867

QLDmPW.png

freebie

Downloaded
128.8 MB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
dear Elzer, thanks again for your effort! I know UFS REP bcs is one off the Tools that i was try. Sadly this is not working for my case. By mistake i did a zpool create over my existing pool :( thatswhy i need to recover it now. Like i told Klennet is working for this case (Zpool create). I was rebuild my situation in smaller scale for test the available tools. Recaime Pro from here was had success too, but with my real Pool (40TB) this ran in the "memory exception" error.

Whats about Klennet no one ever made a free build?

TY and best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.