Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon - Customized VirtualBox Image

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Ok, this is a first for me. As you know Im taking a while off for a few reasons, one of them being to learn how to make a linux OS and package and distribute it.
This is a beautiful and incredible creation for the forum. I took a week and made this from scratch. I customized what needed customizing and left the rest for you.
Right down to a custom commandline prompt for both the user AND root accounts. Custom fonts throughout, as well as custom themes, icons, and a customized
conky made by yours truly, nothing fancy, but adequate to do the job and look good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q) What am I ?
A) Install of Linux Mint 21.1 complete and updated through July 14 2023

Q) What do I need to run this?
A) VirtualBox 7.0 and Extensions (direct links below).

Q) How do I install this?
A) Install VirtualBox 7.0 and the extensions (existing Virtualbox 6.X installations MAY work but untested), then unzip the archive and place in your VM folder.
Then double click on the Mint21.1-Cinnamon.vbox. It will auto add it to the list of installed VM's.

Q) What type system do I need to run this?
A) I have the VM set to use 4 cores and 4gb of RAM and a 50gb hard drive allocation (VHD). You can adjust accordingly if you wish, but for best results leave as is OR increase the amounts of CORES and/or RAM.

Q) Is there support available for this?
A) BASIC!!!! I will tell you how to unzip it into the directory, and how to install VirtualBox, other than that its on YOU to know how to use linux and its utilities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a LOT going on. You have the newest utilities available. Newest Firefox, Newest Thunderbird etc... There are a few utilities for cleaning which I included and have
loaded onto plank (the dock). Everything is preset to run smoothly and effortlessly.

There is a cheat sheet on the right side of the desktop with categories. DESKTOP are things that can be quick launched by using the appropriate key combos. TERMINAL has
the list of things that can be run from the terminal by typing the command in. MOST will require a SUDO password to run (your user password). These can be added to and/or
changed by editing /etc/bash.bashrc and going to the ## Begin Aliases ## section.

This can be run on any machine that will run VirtualBox and has the resources to do so (ie: ram and cpu cores). This is an EXTREEMELY safe way to play around ANYWHERE on the
internet and NOT have to worry about virus infections, not to mention a VERY stable system that simply works.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USERNAME: teamos
PASSWORD: team

These can be changed if you wish, BUT, may require some re-configuration of customizations (easy to do).

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

virusscan.jpg

VirtualBox

VirtualBox Extensions

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    13 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 13 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    b262b1763f0d48d6bf2d1741b9284fb8d9618c75
  • Loading…

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
More stuff I didnt say above. FULL Libre Office Suite that is 100% compatible with Microsoft Office. Ability to link to and maintain google drive and similar web storage. Web apps that can run web pages like a widget.
Ths list is way to long. Give it a try. If nothing else, it will get you into the dark side of OS's lol..... "Come to the darkside, we have cookies!"

Oh, and yeah, its in my customary BLUE theming with transparency.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
@Proteus This is incredible!!! Fantastic job. A must have for all us Linux geeks. THANK YOU :h: :h: :h:

miguelvindasf

Downloaded
614.2 GB
Uploaded
819.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Wow, Proteus, very interesting, a new adventure for me... thank you very much ..!!

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Small linux lesson for ya'll. IF you arent sure how to use a program in Linux, it has an INCREDIBLE help section.

Example: How do I use XSNOW?
Answer: type MAN XSNOW

This brings up a manual with everything about the program as well as all the switches and commandline formatting. This is available for pretty much ALL modern linux programs.
So, if I wanted to know about NEMO (the file manager) I'd type at the terminal prompt MAN NEMO (enter). Sometimes, rarely tho, there wont be a support manual and ya gotta wing it or go to the web for help.

Yardfish

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
533.2 GB
Uploaded
6.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
a nice new Linux project I have been working with QEMU and Oracle VirtualBox

dbmz_

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
148.4 GB
Uploaded
24.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great Lin! Will keep it to update my sv later.

windows94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
91.6 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice job. Thanks for sharing

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Looks like great work as usual from @Proteus I will certainly try it out. Thanks for your custom job and all the time/effort you took to make and share.

SenorFrog

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks @Proteus for sharing,
I'm currently on Linux Mint 20.1 and thinking to upgrade, well you have help me to make the decision.

AsaChaves

Downloaded
48.4 GB
Uploaded
21 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The best! Very beautful, wonderful! I love it. I love Linux!

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
wish one day we will have an iso of this

flyl0

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this but can we get a regular version of this? it's so good lol

Chickenhawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
164.1 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much for the software

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:inlove: Though I gave a reaction, I didn't comment
what I should of said is, It's my brother, simply beautiful.
Though I need learn more before trying Linux, It's still
a little intimidating.
Thanks so much for sharing @Proteus. :inlove:

IRFAANMJUMA

Downloaded
121.2 GB
Uploaded
131.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
THE COOLEST OS,APART FROM BEING CUSTOM,ITS FANTATASTIC,BILL GATES RUN FOR YOUR MONEY..

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
THE COOLEST OS,APART FROM BEING CUSTOM,ITS FANTATASTIC,BILL GATES RUN FOR YOUR MONEY..
There is no need to post with capital letters. You can read the rules for how to post. The rules are at the top of the page.

Gabun

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
151.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
To whom it may concern.
This VM will also run @VBox 6.1.18 ; i just had to edit the audio settings.

thinBe@r

Downloaded
34.1 GB
Uploaded
221.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Mint Linux Themed .. I have to VM this .. I have used Cinnamon Mint 21.1 in the past. I never thought of customizing and theming or changing nothing. I just used it. Interesting Twist