Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking to upgrade to windows 11 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

brolly234

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am looking for a custom windows 11 OS that can be used to update the current windows 10 to 11 with keeping my installed programs and data intact.
Most of the OS here seems to be only for clean install. So is there a good custom OS for Upgrade only and that looks similar to windows 10

Thanks

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
Have a look here https://www.teamos.xyz/forums/windows-11-x64.159/
There are custom builds which doesn't needs clean installation.
Look at the description of ever post

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@brolly234

Why do you think that you need a custom OS?
What do you hope to gain by using one and what features would you expect it to have?

Saying "I want a custom OS" is meaningless.
An OS might be described as custom because all the graphics, icons and menus are changed, even though it functions just like a standard OS.
On the other hand, a custom OS might look like a standard OS but have much of the normal functionality removed.
Then there are builds that are described as custom because they have additional apps pre-installed.
What do you want from your OS?

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (52)
Member for 1 years
A few words of advice...

You will have better results clean installing a custom OS than running it as an upgrade over your Windows 10. The likelihood for something to go wrong during upgrade is high, and settings / customization's will likely reset back to default.
So my best advice is to avoid the trouble and backup all important data, and clean install the OS of your choice. (Stoggie)

brolly234

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@brolly234

Why do you think that you need a custom OS?
What do you hope to gain by using one and what features would you expect it to have?

Saying "I want a custom OS" is meaningless.
An OS might be described as custom because all the graphics, icons and menus are changed, even though it functions just like a standard OS.
On the other hand, a custom OS might look like a standard OS but have much of the normal functionality removed.
Then there are builds that are described as custom because they have additional apps pre-installed.
What do you want from your OS?
I am mainly want custom OS since it removes lots of bloatware and crap microsoft service and most garbage that most ppl dont need and which slows down ur PC.
I am mostly looking for gamer build but anything will do.
I amslo like windows 10 theme so anything that resembles that will be good.

A few words of advice...

You will have better results clean installing a custom OS than running it as an upgrade over your Windows 10. The likelihood for something to go wrong during upgrade is high, and settings / customization's will likely reset back to default.
So my best advice is to avoid the trouble and backup all important data, and clean install the OS of your choice. (Stoggie)
But i need all the installed program in it. Installing everything again and then setting up it back is gona be pain in the ass. If i go do clean install.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11665 (11665)
Member for 8 years
This will install and you can keep your files. Remove bloatware with Revo or Iobit uninstaller. Customize the rest yourself. >> https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-pro-23h2-22631-2361-no-tpm.203107/

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So is there a good custom OS for Upgrade only and that looks similar to windows 10

Not an expert, but i use clean full Windows 11 OS but I use tools like OpenShell, ExplorerPatcher and a few more tweaks that gives me look & feel similar to older Windows OSs like from XP thru 10.

OpenShell replaces start menu with classic start menu like XP/7/10. ExplorerPatcher brings back the highly productive environment available in Windows 10 by using standard taskbar, context menu, and a few more tweaks in Folder & Layout options to get a feel similar to Windows 10 explorer.
Quick launch bar is a great nostalgia and TrueLaunchBar is a good alternative to MS Office Shortcut Bar which was discontinued by MS.
I simply like my Windows 11 desktop.

Give it a try.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)
Member for 7 years
might be hard to find a modded os that allows upgrade unless it's a full image!

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (52)
Member for 1 years
@brolly234

You've gotten a lot of good advice here so far from quite a few people. Have you figured out what you are going to do?

brolly234

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@brolly234

You've gotten a lot of good advice here so far from quite a few people. Have you figured out what you are going to do?
When i tried to install windows 11 it said my PC doesnt meet minimum requirement
I used the Windows 11 Pro 23H2 [22631.2361] No TPM ISO
I dont know whats problem is.
Do i need to install only using USB Boot??

Status
Not open for further replies.