Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Low Ratio Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
59.5 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dear TEAM OS, Kindly allow me to reuse the portal for downloading software's. I dont know ho maintain ratio... I am using QBtorrent to download, it automatically stop seeding so I delete the torrent. Give me a way to seed & I will keep seeding as long as you want... But it is a humble request to revoke the ban on me... Regards

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
download any of the torrents here and seed for 3 days nonstop until your ratio goes above 0.4. Also never delete torrents after downloading. The motto is "seed till you bleed"

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hi
what I can advise you is to take the seed of your file to avoid the hit and run look in the top torren those who are the most active
your ratio is low you can participate on the forum and get your bonus point (torrent tab above)
I do not know QBtorrent from my side I use utorrent 2.2.1 with an opti setting which is shared on the forum

and surtt does not throw the torrent files keep them always

good luck ;)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If you still have downloaded data but not the .torrent files then you can get the .torrent files like this:

* For each download that you want to seed, go to it's thread and click on the green torrent link again.
* Load the .torrent file into your torrent client but do not allow your client to start seeding immediately.
* In the new torrent dialogue of qBittorrent or uTorrent, uncheck "Start torrent" and make sure that "Save at" points at the previously downloaded files. (Other torrent clients will have similar options.)
* Then do a "Force recheck". If that's OK then start seeding.
* If the recheck is not good then DO NOT start seeding because that will just download more data and make things worse.
* Recheck will fail if your client is looking in the wrong folder for the downloaded files or if you have changed the downloaded files in some way.

Read this

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
download any of the torrents here and seed for 3 days nonstop until your ratio goes above 0.4
Sorry Ratio doesn't work like that or we can say there's a missing link in your chain
Who said that if he seeds any freeleech torrent for 3 days non stop, his ratio will go above 0.40 ? and why 3 days non stop ?

you mean he should choose an active fresh torrent to be able to seed with first seeders ( in case he has a Strong internet connection )
and it's not a rule for 3 days ( freeleech torrents don't have hit and run if you mean that )

Also that may requires long time as that member downloaded More than 59GB and Seeded less than 10Gb

Will work with him for awhile to Fix That
@kamaljit singh rai, Kindly Read What Sir @Charlie_Grimes Provided Above my Reply Then Check Your Inbox ;)

Downloaded
59.5 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hi
what I can advise you is to take the seed of your file to avoid the hit and run look in the top torren those who are the most active
your ratio is low you can participate on the forum and get your bonus point (torrent tab above)
I do not know QBtorrent from my side I use utorrent 2.2.1 with an opti setting which is shared on the forum

and surtt does not throw the torrent files keep them always

good luck ;)
Thanks.. Will surely follow the advice..

Downloaded
59.5 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
download any of the torrents here and seed for 3 days nonstop until your ratio goes above 0.4. Also never delete torrents after downloading. The motto is "seed till you bleed"
Great Help, Thanks a lot
If you still have downloaded data but not the .torrent files then you can get the .torrent files like this:

* For each download that you want to seed, go to it's thread and click on the green torrent link again.
* Load the .torrent file into your torrent client but do not allow your client to start seeding immediately.
* In the new torrent dialogue of qBittorrent or uTorrent, uncheck "Start torrent" and make sure that "Save at" points at the previously downloaded files. (Other torrent clients will have similar options.)
* Then do a "Force recheck". If that's OK then start seeding.
* If the recheck is not good then DO NOT start seeding because that will just download more data and make things worse.
* Recheck will fail if your client is looking in the wrong folder for the downloaded files or if you have changed the downloaded files in some way.

Read this
Thank you sir.. will try to follow the directions

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No need to keep this going, @kamaljit singh rai has heard and read all comments now... good luck to you ! Thread closed and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.