Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent M3 Bitlocker Recovery 5.8.6 Professional / Unlimited *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11910 (11910)
Member for 8 years
P6gQy8.png

2e0do.png

Find out how M3 BitLocker data recovery software can help you recover files from a Bitlocker-encrypted laptop, desktop, hard drive, Surface or other storage device even if the drive is corrupted or otherwise unable to be accessed.

Recover Your Files with Our BitLocker Recovery Tool
If you have ever locked your keys in your car or house, you know how frustrating it is when you try to protect your belongings, only to find out that you cannot access them.

It's no different with your BitLocker protected data.
BitLocker is a powerful tool developed by Microsoft that encrypts your drive, so it is protected if your device is ever lost or stolen. But if your device is corrupted or cannot be accessed with your password, your files could be lost forever.

We want to make sure that doesn't happen. We've created a secure and professional BitLocker recovery tool that can help you retrieve files from BitLocker encrypted drive.

Corrupted Drive? We Can Help
If your drive has been corrupted but not physically damaged or files have been lost, you may be worried that they are gone forever, but that's not necessarily the case. M3 BitLocker Recovery software may be able to restore these files safely and quickly. We are your best shot at restoring your important work.

Safe, Secure BitLocker Data Recovery
M3 BitLocker Recovery software is different from most data recovery programs because we require your device's password or unique 48-digit recovery key to access your files. We make sure that you are the only person who can access our technology for your device. This gives you the added protection you need to ensure your information is secure even in the recovery process.

Use Our BitLocker Data Recovery Software for Data Loss
It is not always possible to retrieve data, but our BitLocker recovery tool may be able to help in the event that:

BitLocker Encrypted Drive Is Not Accessible
Our software makes it possible to retrieve data from a corrupted, failed, inaccessible or corrupted BitLocker drive using the password or 48-digit recovery key.

Deleted or Lost BitLocker Encrypted Partition
M3 BitLocker Recovery can find and recover the deleted or lost BitLocker encrypted partition data easily, even when you can't.

Formatted BitLocker Encrypted Drive by Mistake
If you have accidentally formatted your BitLocker encrypted drive with a tool other than a Windows built-in and cannot access the files, our BitLocker recovery tool may be able to help.

BitLocker Encryption Interrupted, Stuck, or Failed
BitLocker is designed to work seamlessly in the background of your computer, but it can get stuck or failed for another reason. M3 BitLocker Recovery software can get your files quickly and easily.

Forgotten Password
BitLocker allows you to protect your data from thieves and hackers. Our BitLocker recovery software helps you recover data from BitLocker encrypted drive. If you are trying to access an older device or simply forgot the password, you can still access your data with our software and your 48-digit recovery key.

What Do I Find My 48-digit Recovery Key?
M3 BitLocker Recovery software works with your device's password or 48-digit recovery key, so you must store the password and 48-digit recovery key in a safe place when you set-up BitLocker encryption. You can find your 48-digit recovery key in a .BEK file.

Supported storage devices
Hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, etc. (RAID is not included). In most situations, RAID structure was corrupted so that lost data can be recovered after rebuilding RAID correctly.

System Requirements
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
Supported file systems: FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.

What's new
• Improve data recovery algorithm

File size: 7.76 MB

2eYoK.png

P6gvuJ.png

P6g7DD.png

2eGaV.png

Copy fix to install location.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a79ef94ef586d2ea171514fb6731d9330cce3df3
  • Loading…

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is your 3rd post in 10 min, mind-blowing

Beatz4me

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
35.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you..I soo need this one.
You made my day

Deexter

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
99.4 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for a wonderful share >:)

MujaG

Downloaded
58 GB
Uploaded
138 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for share mate,very usefull tool.Cheers.

Michel1960

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.4 GB
Uploaded
35.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice work i will test this one

Downloaded
218.5 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for this good software

Alhalal555

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this good software

mr666

Downloaded
657 GB
Uploaded
27 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks bro great stuff as always!

ikraamonline

Banned
Downloaded
48.3 GB
Uploaded
378.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for this good software....

labello29

Downloaded
234.3 GB
Uploaded
296.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
even decripted with 7zip error dlll

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
57.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much Mr Spacely. This can come in handy for a damaged hard drive.;)

labello29

Downloaded
234.3 GB
Uploaded
296.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
not working he ask me key decryption before scan driver

techkingz

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
329.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks you so much for nice software

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
not working he ask me key decryption before scan driver
Reading the descriptions of the software we download, helps not waisting time and making false comments...

Safe, Secure BitLocker Data Recovery M3 BitLocker Recovery software is different from most data recovery programs because we require your device's password or unique 48-digit recovery key to access your files. We make sure that you are the only person who can access our technology for your device. This gives you the added protection you need to ensure your information is secure even in the recovery process.

The software Mr.S uploaded is meant to recover data from a damaged disk/partition and not to Medicines the password and as such, of course, it will ask for your password. You should know that at least up to the moment I write this, BitLocker hasn't been cracked yet, and it's one of the most secure products for encrypting data.

misiu9

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Program works in either pro or unlimited and unlocks bitlocker drive fine.
Unfortunately RECOVERY does not work. No data is copied to new folder, existing folder, same drive, external drive :(
Tried running as admin and both pro and unlimited options. It sais: recovery completed, check the data ASAP but there is no data to check..
Have you got any idea what could be the problem of no data is being recovered?

ICEMAN85

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Program works in either pro or unlimited and unlocks bitlocker drive fine.
Unfortunately RECOVERY does not work. No data is copied to new folder, existing folder, same drive, external drive :(
Tried running as admin and both pro and unlimited options. It sais: recovery completed, check the data ASAP but there is no data to check..
Have you got any idea what could be the problem of no data is being recovered?
I have the same problem. Does anyone has an idea why it is doing that? i can see that Buy & Activation buttons are still showing. will that impact the software and doesn't allow it to export the data. i'm able to see the files, check the preview but not able to export. Appreciate if anybody can assist in this. Thanks

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@ICEMAN85 huh wat happens with the ICEMAN96 ???
so act normal now ... let keep that a lesson ....

ICEMAN85

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ICEMAN85 huh wat happens with the ICEMAN96 ???
so act normal now ... let keep that a lesson ....
It seems that Iceman96 is a trouble maker ;-) , i have no clue on this. I'm somehow a new member trying to recover his HDD accidentally stopped while encrypting via bitlocker. I'm not able to see any recovered file despite able to preview them. I'm doubting that the software still acting like trial version. Can anybody assist please?

Berg14

Downloaded
594.4 MB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks so much, really need this