Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

macbook air activation lock removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi I have a macbook air with macbook air with activation lock when it starts up it comes with activation lock and where it says dthis mac is used an apple id and the password that has previously been used on this mac (0)

anyone know how to get into this

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11570 (11570)
Member for 8 years
Sorry dude. You stole it or you got it from someone who did?

Trey Parker

Downloaded
348.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Oh my dog, I literally have the same question. Wierd to see someone ask.

BUT NO Mr. Spacely, I bought mine from an old lady who husband died with the password to this Macbook. Not everyone steals stuff. They just make it SUPER difficult for people who actually DO have a legit reason to look for bypass.

So, OP, what year is it? I've been doing reasearch into this and I found a few things but it all depends on the model.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
go to the Apple store or try google!

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
H
Sorry dude. You stole it or you got it from someone who did?
no it's my own. The work computer I got from my company has been stopped, now I want to use it privately

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
Oh my dog, I literally have the same question. Wierd to see someone ask.

BUT NO Mr. Spacely, I bought mine from an old lady who husband died with the password to this Macbook. Not everyone steals stuff. They just make it SUPER difficult for people who actually DO have a legit reason to look for bypass.

So, OP, what year is it? I've been doing reasearch into this and I found a few things but it all depends on the model.
I used to work for apple support. the old lady will need to contact apple to gain access to his apple account she'll need to provide a bunch of information. be warned that you or one of her relatives may need to help her with this

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
go to the Apple store or try google!
have tried without success 🥹

I used to work for apple support. the old lady will need to contact apple to gain access to his apple account she'll need to provide a bunch of information. be warned that you or one of her relatives may need to help her with this
Should I. send something to apple

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
H

no it's my own. The work computer I got from my company has been stopped, now I want to use it privately
contact the apple business line they should be able to help you or your company or provide information on how to get it set up for personal use

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
contact the apple business line they should be able to help you or your company or provide information on how to get it set up for personal use
okay, I'll do it, just go to apple support or do you have a link to how to do it

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
okay, I'll do it, just go to apple support or do you have a link to how to do it
you can find a technical support number on this page https://www.apple.com/contact/ if you get the wrong department just ask for business support for macbook air and they'll get you transferred to the correct department

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
If it's an actual owned macbook... you would think that the owner would have all info as to how to contact Apple... just saying! Thanks @InaccurateFool for the help here

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
If it's an actual owned macbook... you would think that the owner would have all info as to how to contact Apple... just saying! Thanks @InaccurateFool for the help here
you're welcome. situations like this are more common than you think with those that own an apple device

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
you can find a technical support number on this page https://www.apple.com/contact/ if you get the wrong department just ask for business support for macbook air and they'll get you transferred to the correct department
okay, you can't just write to them

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Something just does not look right here... If a person outright owns equipment & forgets passwords etc. and gets locked out for too many password attempts... that is fishy.... call or use the Apple help site to regain access... My Opinion!

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
Something just does not look right here... If a person outright owns equipment & forgets passwords etc. and gets locked out for too many password attempts... that is fishy.... call or use the Apple help site to regain access... My Opinion!
oh trust me if something is off support staff will catch it

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
Should I. send something to apple
proof of purchase usually it's required!

yourteam

Downloaded
75.7 GB
Uploaded
174.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Apple server rejected to your login Credential if you not have proper old bill which is uploaded by the store on apple server ..They match your old bill and then afterward to clear your data base on apple server .You can remove the apple id and password removal ........some one in market to remove cloud chip and rebuild the chip but there is the chance to dead your gadget ..or try to check genuine apple id password removal thrid party source but its may be scam with you for take you money but not response to you .

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
Apple server rejected to your login Credential if you not have proper old bill which is uploaded by the store on apple server ..They match your old bill and then afterward to clear your data base on apple server .You can remove the apple id and password removal ........some one in market to remove cloud chip and rebuild the chip but there is the chance to dead your gadget ..or try to check genuine apple id password removal thrid party source but its may be scam with you for take you money but not response to you .
there is no need to recommend third party services as these are issues that can be resolved by contacting apple directly

zaldhie

Downloaded
420.1 GB
Uploaded
401.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It might help us if you can provide with the screenshots of the error in your macbook

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
241.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 6 years
It might help us if you can provide with the screenshots of the error in your macbook
there is no need to provide screenshots as these are appleID related issues and there is nothing we can do to resolve them. they will need to contact apple directly to get the issues resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.