Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Mailbird v2.9.34.0 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,425.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
P4nUzH.png

P6en4V.png

Mailbird is a beautiful client for managing your emails. If you find it difficult to navigate different emails, you can try this app if you occasionally forget to check your emails or are tired of checking your emails on the web. The program provides a seamless and integrated environment for checking all types of Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and more. Simply enter all of your emails at once to keep them up to date whenever an email is sent to you.

However, you don’t need to go to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and more. You can manage your emails here. Archive, delete, or copy read emails. It is easier to write formatted emails and send them to multiple recipients, and you will have better communication than web applications because of the Windows software. This e-mail client has many features and features that will save you a lot of time when used correctly.

The program is installed in the system tray after initial setup and setup and will notify you as soon as you receive the new email with a distinct notification. The program has a nice user interface and in addition to its beautiful appearance, it also takes good care of security. It supports various languages including Farsi and you can easily write Farsi emails right to left in an advanced editor. There are various tools for quick cleaning of Inbox, so you can keep your busy Inbox organized.

P6e3UK.png

P4nxYV.png

P4nznK.png

P4nAQs.png

P4nBTc.png

P4niVm.jpg

P4nqTJ.png

P4nKtz.png

P4nOJ3.png

P4nkkM.png

P6e4qs.png

Use the instructions in the Readme .txt

P6eRbc.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.9.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9c2eabc94ba99e8033ef534bbee6d267fa0bbe0c
  • Loading…

Apexx

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
145.7 GB
Uploaded
795.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I will give this a try. With so many different email addresses, I am sure it will come in handy. Thank you.

Downloaded
42.2 GB
Uploaded
953.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
We appreciate this application.
A straightforward email client with a modern interface.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,425.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I will give this a try. With so many different email addresses, I am sure it will come in handy. Thank you.
I didn't try it if i could add more addresses. I should have but i forgot.

Edit.. Installed again and it seems you can.

Last edited: