Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Microsoft Office 2021 Version 2106 Build 14131.20320 LTSC Professional Plus VL (x86/x64) Multilanguage

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Trojan virus in Oinstall.exe. Please fix!
Please read

HappyCroc81

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
168.2 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this useful share @Jerry_Xristos

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
62.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:wasntme::party::clap: Nice work dude keep it up

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
Trojan virus in Oinstall.exe. Please fix!
I have nothing to fix it false alert and please read what @Charlie_Grimes had said

fixmancc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
600.1 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much for the update !!

Elzeger

Downloaded
86.9 GB
Uploaded
76.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Please read
the last false positive that i got permission my pc blow-up! I trust in kaspersky and this case it auto delete the file.. sorry but i do not risk my system again!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
the last false positive that i got permission my pc blow-up! I trust in kaspersky and this case it auto delete the file.. sorry but i do not risk my system again!
I can understand why you might be wary of ignoring virus indications now but asking for it to be fixed is very unlikely to have any effect. If the Medicines in this thread causes an alarm then I suggest that you forget about this thread and look elsewhere. It is unlikely that anyone will, or can, do anything about this one.

If you can, I suggest that you try an open source altternative to Microsoft Office. I use Libre Office and, in the past, I have also used Open Office. For many users, either of them will be adequate.

BillyBobby

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
this is NOT office, its 6+ gb download and installer is only 10 MB and its NOT OFFICE, its WIndows 10 Manager ap. WHATS GOING ON HERE?

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great Share Thanks a lot Jerry_Xristos

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
this is NOT office, its 6+ gb download and installer is only 10 MB and its NOT OFFICE, its WIndows 10 Manager ap. WHATS GOING ON HERE?
I'm confused. It is titled "Office" and it is in the Office forum. The screen capture of the installer has a button marked "Install Ofiice".
There are over 100 seeders and you are the only one saying that this is not Office.
Are you saying that, when you run this, you do not see an Office installer like the one in the screen capture?
There is no need to shout.

Last edited:

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
very good this share ^^

PcGamer

Downloaded
235.6 GB
Uploaded
521.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wicked share! Thnx a lot! :cool:

BillyBobby

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I'm confused. It is titled "Office" and it is in the Office forum. The screen capture of the installer has a button marked "Install Ofiice".
There are over 100 seeders and you are the only one saying that this is not Office.
Are you saying that, when you run this, you do not see an Office installer like the one in the screen capture?
There is no need to shout.
Hi thanks for addressing, there is no installer, when i install the file OInstal, choose the only option which is setup, and go to the directory, C; program files, the name of this title,. all that's there is windows 10 manager ap that can be installed. yes it is super strange. i wasn't shouting just emphasizing ;-). i do not claim to know everything nor do i disbelieve 100s have dled and installed successfully, perhaps there is a procedure i missed.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi thanks for addressing, there is no installer, when i install the file OInstal, choose the only option which is setup, and go to the directory, C; program files, the name of this title,. all that's there is windows 10 manager ap that can be installed. yes it is super strange. i wasn't shouting just emphasizing ;-). i do not claim to know everything nor do i disbelieve 100s have dled and installed successfully, perhaps there is a procedure i missed.
I'm wondering if your anti-virus app is to blame. You could start by doing a forced re-check of the download in your torrent client. It is possible that your anti-virus app altered the saved files during the download.

If the download checks out OK in your client then check your anti-virus app activity log and quarantine folder to see if any related files were deleted or quarantined when you attempted the installation.

If it looks like an anti-virus problem then you'll need to create some internet access or file access exceptions to allow the download and installation to proceed without interference.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

vaibhav011286

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
14.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot bro... keep it up..:wasntme:

JoeNort

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.4 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this , looking forward to it

Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
177 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How install it ??
Pls share the steps for installation

Very confused as no option to install OFFICE 2021

Last edited:

Allumts

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you great share very good

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
How install it ??
Pls share the steps for installation

Very confused as no option to install OFFICE 2021
Its not confused at all, check the image and choose what you want to install

PRwVSc.png

Besides all you want is already at image 1 and 2 at description (screenshots)

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
  • Thank You very much for this.