Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Microsoft Windows 11 [10.0.22000.856], Version 21H2 (Updated August 2022) - Original Images from Microsoft MSDN

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Year of release: 2022
Version: 21H2 (build 22000.856)
Address of. site: Microsoft
Interface language: English
Medicine: required, but not available

System requirements:
• Processor: At least two cores running at least 1 gigahertz (GHz) on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
• RAM: 4 GB or more
• Storage: 64 GB storage device or more
• System Firmware: UEFI, with secure boot support
• TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
• Graphics adapter: DirectX 12 compliant graphics card / WDDM 2.x.
• Display: > 9-inch HD (720p)
• Internet connection: Windows 11 Home installation requires a Microsoft account and an Internet connection.

Description:
Windows 11 is a series of operating systems developed by Microsoft. Microsoft has described Windows as an "operating system as a service" that will receive continuous updates to its features and functionality, complemented by the ability for enterprise environments to receive non-critical updates at a slower rate or use long-term support milestones that will only receive critical updates such as security patches. , over a five-year main support period.
Original images - Windows 11 Build 22000.856.
The original business_edition and consumer_edition images.

Business:
QBJrkn.png

Consumer:

QBJyVq.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    91d6523280ecbb4613760005abfc6fedd66c8a76
  • Loading…
Downloaded
534.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice software sir, is there a version of this that does not require TPM? Thank you for the reply.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
No these are the original versions.

GAPRGO

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Nice software sir, is there a version of this that does not require TPM? Thank you for the reply.

Use Rufus to make usb drive with bypassing TPM and ram or disk size restrictions.

brugo

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
291.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You for putting up this WIN 11 Ver OS, I may not get a chance to use it for a while,But av a good Day Kirk..

Hello "Lonevoyager007" you could always go the long way around (TMP) IF you feel comfortable.
Go into BIOS>Processor Setting>Security and look around for "Secure Boot" or "TPM" all BIOS configs are different on each machine. But stay in and around the processor and security menu in-side BIOS. you will not be to far away from knocking off the TMP. if you have a very new machine...Some machines will lock the TPM Setting on forever (Can't be turned off).
Anyway,Jus trying to lend a hand, and hope it can work out for you..

Downloaded
534.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello "Lonevoyager007" you could always go the long way around (TMP) IF you feel comfortable.
Go into BIOS>Processor Setting>Security and look around for "Secure Boot" or "TPM" all BIOS configs are different on each machine. But stay in and around the processor and security menu in-side BIOS. you will not be to far away from knocking off the TMP. if you have a very new machine...Some machines will lock the TPM Setting on forever (Can't be turned off).
Anyway,Jus trying to lend a hand, and hope it can work out for you..
Thank you very much sir for the info, stay safe sir.

Downloaded
188.5 GB
Uploaded
230.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this version. Does it require to create online account? If it does, any way to bypass and create and use local account instead?

brugo

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
291.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this version. Does it require to create online account? If it does, any way to bypass and create and use local account instead?
Hello "fhedro bandido" Yes, it will require online activation, there are lots of ways of activating WIN 11, i feel it be a good idea to download a "KMS" program from "teamos" it will activate WIN 11 without giving away your personal details to MS so you can have full use of the OS. I have did it this way myself & i got a good result.

livio

Downloaded
133 GB
Uploaded
208 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you Kirk
Very good job. When is original untouched is better:)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
use Shift-F10 to open a command prompt window. Type OOBE\BYPASSNRO and hit the Enter-key. Windows will reboot and return to the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. Only this time, you may select "I don't have Internet" to skip this.

tismeere1

Downloaded
84.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Love this share, thank you very much.

NIDHIBARKI

Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this version

Furys01

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
239.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
OK Thank you for this version

RobertX

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello "fhedro bandido" Yes, it will require online activation, there are lots of ways of activating WIN 11, i feel it be a good idea to download a "KMS" program from "teamos" it will activate WIN 11 without giving away your personal details to MS so you can have full use of the OS. I have did it this way myself & i got a good result.
I think that's not what fhedro bandido was asking.

Newer versions of Windows 11 now require you to use a Microsoft Account like the ones you register for e-mail for free.

Most people would shy away from this because it's a pain in the ass just to install an operating system.

To fhedro bandido, if in doubt, just disconnect the network cable and install Windows 11 that way.

EDIT: Indeed someone beat me to it. I shall shut my gob, but that's how I got around when I first installed Windows 11 months ago.

Sorry.

reyleo.96

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Can we get the original image with TPM bypassed ?

etwenty0ne

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for sharing :h:

Wassco

Downloaded
338.2 GB
Uploaded
122.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

Does Rufus not remove TPM now? and also set up a local account automatically? ( im about to download and test this either way so .. ) i guess ill edit my post after..

Downloaded
534.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does Rufus not remove TPM now? and also set up a local account automatically? ( im about to download and test this either way so .. ) i guess ill edit my post after..
I haven't tried it yet sir, looking forward for an update from your test, thank you.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
use Shift-F10 to open a command prompt window. Type OOBE\BYPASSNRO and hit the Enter-key. Windows will reboot and return to the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. Only this time, you may select "I don't have Internet" to skip this.
I believe that's for 22H2. For this one, i just did not connect to a network and the "I don't have internet" option is present. continued with a local account creation on the succeeding screens. no re-booting necessary.

jack306

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.2 GB
Uploaded
577 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Original images are always nice, Thank you for this.