Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing My Adobe Acrobat doesn't have internet connection

oeztrkahmet

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I installed Adobe Acrobat from here, then after 2 weeks of use I decided to actually buy the product. Now I have the problem, where I cant log in with my actual adobe account because there is no connection to adobe acrobat because of the product I installed here.
In the description of that product there was a warning like "Note: when using automatic activation, all network services will be disabled!

I downloaded it from this link:

Is there a cleaner? Is there a solution? Please help brothers from another mothers

Solution
Apart from doing whatever the very knowledgeable people wrote above, you also need to remove whatever was added by the previous version of Acrobat like changes in host files that prohibit access to Adobe's site, or firewall entries concerning Adobe and/or Acrobat.

Just so you understand, when you used a not-so-legit version of Acrobat (cough cough) apart from installing the software it also adds internet blocks so Acrobat won't contact Adobe's site and check if it's legit or not. There are 2 ways of doing that.
1. Add the URLs you want to block in the hosts file
2. Block the application using the firewall
So all you have to do is check your firewall settings, remove any Adobe reference, and repeat the same for the hosts file
Note that...

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
IF you actually paid for it, I would suggest uninstall everything with Revo or another uninstaller. Then reinstall from officiall Adobe site.

oeztrkahmet

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
IF you actually paid for it, I would suggest uninstall everything with Revo or another uninstaller. Then reinstall from officiall Adobe site.
is the free version enough to do the job? Thanks a lot btw !

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
uninstall and reinstall fresh Medicines block internet communication, on the host file!

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is the free version enough to do the job? Thanks a lot btw !
Remove adobe that you already installed completely.
Download installer from adobe.com
Use your license in order to activate it..

FYI
The installer itself will always be free of charge.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Apart from doing whatever the very knowledgeable people wrote above, you also need to remove whatever was added by the previous version of Acrobat like changes in host files that prohibit access to Adobe's site, or firewall entries concerning Adobe and/or Acrobat.

Just so you understand, when you used a not-so-legit version of Acrobat (cough cough) apart from installing the software it also adds internet blocks so Acrobat won't contact Adobe's site and check if it's legit or not. There are 2 ways of doing that.
So all you have to do is check your firewall settings, remove any Adobe reference, and repeat the same for the hosts file
Note that if you use other Adobe software that you haven't paid for (cough, cough again) they will be deactivated.

Last edited:
Solution

oeztrkahmet

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Apart from doing whatever the very knowledgeable;e people wrote above, you also need to remove whatever was added by the previous version of Acrobat like changes in host files that prohibit access to Adobe's site, or firewall entries concerning Adobe and/or Acrobat.

Note that if you use other Adobe software that you haven't paid for (cough, cough again) they will be deactivated.
Removing it from the firewall setting was the SOLUTION. Thank you brother ! God bless you

Downloaded
168.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Goto C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc and remove the READ-ONLY attribute and remove all Adobe below lines and re-SAVE the HOSTS file and the Adobe Acrobat will have access to Adobe servers;

Note - Remember that your Medicines will be invalid and trial will be activated.

To completely remove Adobe Acrobat, here the tools to remove (this archive contains Adobe Acrobat Cleaner and Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner.

Screenshot-221.jpg

Last edited: