Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked my ratio is decreasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechAli

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i am getting message that my ratio is decreasing, dont know why, i am confused that i never used forums before, its complicated one , so please guide me to build a ratio, i am just a member of teamos, never build any os like all of you... thanks

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Start by reading this... And seed all the inactive ones you have.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I see you have six inactive torrents - and one actively seeding. Why don't you start by seeding those other six torrents. Also read the guide @vdogeek gave you.
Thread will be closed soon.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The ratio a number that shows, how much you download vs how much you give back to others. Torrents as a concept are based on the idea that users share amongst them the programs. If people only download (leach) and then stop and never give back (seed), then the rest won't be able to download as fast or even at all.

So what we do is apply a ratio to all users so we can tell who is playing nice and who isn't, who shares back and who does a "hit and run" or just downloads and stops seeding after he is done.

If you downloaded 1GB and you upload 1 GB the ratio is 1 (or 100%)
If you download 1 GB and upload 500MB then the ratio is 0.5 (or 50%)
If you download 1 Gb and upload 2GB then your ratio is 2 (200%)

If one goes below 0.4 or (40%) then that means they don't share back what you downloaded and so... we block from downloading too.
If one doesn't play nice... they don't get to play at all :p

Check the above links about ratio etc and also check the seed bonus. It's in your best interest.

Ok, answers were given, reading needs to be done, the thread is closing, and thank you, everyone.

The Professor

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
As vdogreek , dark wolf and CYLER said Try to don't stop the torrent when it completed.
Leave it for seeding
Go for some freeleech to increase your ratio
Thank you :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.