Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Mystique OS

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
So this lite build support ms store ? I don't see it in removed features.

xnostra

Downloaded
53.9 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i can verify store works since im currently using it
cant install java i have error 1603
cant add bluetooth device

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this MYSTIQUE build
Me are pampered children

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Yes, MS is supported.

i can verify store works since im currently using it
cant install java i have error 1603
cant add bluetooth device
For bluetooth probably you are doing something wrong.
As for jave never have used it, what you need java for?

Don't know why you can't install Java
Installed in 2minutes

Definitely you are doing something wrong, same for bluetooth.

Last edited:

freeattitude

Downloaded
249 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for your work. visuals looks really good!

xnostra

Downloaded
53.9 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yes, MS is supported.

For bluetooth probably you are doing something wrong.
As for jave never have used it, what you need java for?

Don't know why you can't install Java
Installed in 2minutes

Definitely you are doing something wrong, same for bluetooth

Yes manage to install java but must be the full offline installer the small downloader they have will cause the 1603 error needed to google for the solution. sorry about that and for java my children plays minecraft java is required.

for the bluetooth it shows as installed but when you click add nothing happens. i even tried it on vmware / virtual box fresh install when you click add on bluetooth nothing happens

as mentioned this is the same pc im using with your fantasy OS and everything works from this so im not sure why mystique refuses to work. i use bluetooth for my speakers. otherwise both of your builds is awesome.

netlimiter

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
16.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Hey there, I've installed this release and have set it up how I want, one issue I'm having is that OneNote is asking for me to install the Desktop Experience before it can start. This isn't something I can see in the Windows Features list, and after investigating it looks like this feature is more relevant to windows server installs, so I can't see a fix for it online. Anyone know where to go from here? I really don't want to go back to stock windows, this release is so so much faster on this laptop compared to stock Windows 11 it's unreal, but I very much enjoy using OneNote for my Uni course so I may have to if there's no fix. :(

Cheers

ronnie0618

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
gonna try this awesome build thanks for this work

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Yes manage to install java but must be the full offline installer the small downloader they have will cause the 1603 error needed to google for the solution. sorry about that and for java my children plays minecraft java is required.

for the bluetooth it shows as installed but when you click add nothing happens. i even tried it on vmware / virtual box fresh install when you click add on bluetooth nothing happens

as mentioned this is the same pc im using with your fantasy OS and everything works from this so im not sure why mystique refuses to work. i use bluetooth for my speakers. otherwise both of your builds is awesome.
Mystique OS is much different from Fantasy OS (much more have been removed)
I will check for bluetooth and let you know.
Hey there, I've installed this release and have set it up how I want, one issue I'm having is that OneNote is asking for me to install the Desktop Experience before it can start. This isn't something I can see in the Windows Features list, and after investigating it looks like this feature is more relevant to windows server installs, so I can't see a fix for it online. Anyone know where to go from here? I really don't want to go back to stock windows, this release is so so much faster on this laptop compared to stock Windows 11 it's unreal, but I very much enjoy using OneNote for my Uni course so I may have to if there's no fix. :(

Cheers
Desktop Experience is removed.
Why you don't use Note++

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
After installing this OS, I installed some drivers and now I am getting the "Updates Are Underway" message for more than 30 minutes while rebooting. I don't know how long does it usually take. Why am I even getting this message if updates are disabled and I didn't enable any optional features ?

Edit: That update was not finishing so I force restarted PC and now there is no more update message.

Last edited:

Big Morag

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Love this OS, but as others have said, I just can't get the bluetooth working......Updated drivers..zilch, uninstalled drivers and rebooted, again zilch
Bluetooth worked on all my previous OS from here in the past.

EDIT.....Just found another glitch...Tried running 64 bit "Driver Cloud" "Driver Pack Exe" and Summitsoft Logo Design Studio Pro Vector Edition v2.0.3.1 and nothing happens....They just don't run.....Maybe something on my side, but other downloads work OK ???

Last edited:

xnostra

Downloaded
53.9 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Love this OS, but as others have said, I just can't get the bluetooth working......Updated drivers..zilch, uninstalled drivers and rebooted, again zilch
Bluetooth worked on all my previous OS from here in the past.

EDIT.....Just found another glitch...Tried running 64 bit "Driver Cloud" "Driver Pack Exe" and Summitsoft Logo Design Studio Pro Vector Edition v2.0.3.1 and nothing happens....They just don't run.....Maybe something on my side, but other downloads work OK ???

finally somebody have confirmed the bluetooth issue and i thought im the only one.

Adi Bayer

Downloaded
137.4 GB
Uploaded
335.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
big thanks for this custom build

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
finally somebody have confirmed the bluetooth issue and i thought im the only one.
Yes bluetooth doesn't work.

HeadCleaner

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
240.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
After install this great build icon cnahges to default

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
After install this great build icon cnahges to default
Don't think so

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
892.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
xbox app isnt working for me even though its shown in the screenshots...
Edit: For added context. The Xbox App will launch. But trying to log into an account will give error every time.

ZGNEAns.png

Update.. I did finally get it to work. Restarting didnt work, repairing didnt work. What did work was installing the Xbox Accessories App, the uninstalling the Xbox App. And finally re-installing the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
892.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Another problem... Windows Media Player Legacy cannot be installed on this build for some reason, and I cannot figure out a workaround. Several programs I use require it to monitor streaming cam footage from my 3D printers or my Laser Engravers. I've been trying to fix this the past several hours but install always fails.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Another problem... Windows Media Player Legacy cannot be installed on this build for some reason, and I cannot figure out a workaround. Several programs I use require it to monitor streaming cam footage from my 3D printers or my Laser Engravers. I've been trying to fix this the past several hours but install always fails.
Use VLC player

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
892.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Use VLC player
I do use VLC, for watching videos. But this is Not an option. All the 3D Printing Slicers and Windows CAD software for Laser Cutters require Windows Media Player (Windows Media Player LEGACY in windows11) in order to monitor your work).
There is no way to make Orca Slicer, Bambu Slicer, or Prussa Slicer utilize VLC for cam monitoring. It relies on the windows integrated media player. Is there no way to install this manually?