Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NetLimiter Pro 4.0.52.0 Uptatable | File Size: 6 MB

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

NetLimiter Pro 4.0.52.0 Updatable

If you are an experienced Internet user then you must have crossed paths by now with at least
one traffic control utility. They are useful tools when it comes to managing the network connection and programs using it without your knowledge.

The installation requires a system restart but the waiting is worth your while. In no time at all you will find out which applications drain your internet connection and to what extent. The program’s main application window shows download and upload speed of active processes and detailed information regarding incoming and outgoing connections.

NetLimiter Pro will enable you to set specific rules to any of the selected connections, limiting traffic exchange to
incoming or outgoing only, and the data traffic to any amount of megabytes. Moreover, a scheduler comes in handy if you want to restrict certain connections to a time period and avoid bottle necking traffic during peak hours.

If a new connection is draining your bandwidth too much and you don’t want to take the time to limit its access, you can simply end its activity. And if you are not sure what action to take on a specific connection,then who is ping and
traceroute functions should prove useful, as they will provide you with more information on that.

Filtering should also come in handy as you will be able to set specific traffic rules for a set of programs or a range of IP addresses. You can also specify user accounts which will be able to monitor or control program settings and avoid unauthorized access to the application.

Last but not least, Net-Limiter Pro comes with its own firewall and despite the fact it’s not as complex as a standalone firewall it provides you with the basics. That and the fact that the application’s interface is intuitive and easily customizable should be just enough to want to give it a try.

Features of NetLimiter

Network Monitor:
NetLimiter shows list of all applications communicating over network it’s connections, transfer rates and more.
Bandwidth Limiter / Bandwidth Shaper:
You can use NetLimiter to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection’s bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller
Statistical tool:
This feature lets you to track your internet traffic history since you’ve installed NetLimiter.
Additional network information:
NetLimiter provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, trace route etc.
Rule scheduler:
Remote administration, Personal firewall, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management.
New features

Added option to disable auto-resizing of columns in Connection History

Added Start/Stop button to Connection Log
Added Export function to Connection Log
Connection Log's layout was slightly

Added Locations to Connection Log

Windows 7, Vista, 8, 10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2016

41sst.jpg

41FYJ.jpg

Install exe...Edit The Registration Info From Fix File...Wow..Activated And Updatable..Enjoy The Release.

Credit Goes To REEM

Last edited:

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks but don't you have the one that can equally limit connections to number of device connected to my network?

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Thanks but don't you have the one that can equally limit connections to number of device connected to my network?
My friend i Tried a lot of app to do that..all failed..the only way is to block the IPs from the router only by admin authorities ..my app only to limit the capacity of mb ..hope i will find a way in future..i will not stop digging ..Cheers!

AChira

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
204.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much

CL4321

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you

ForrestGump

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.4 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 6 years
Working great for me. Win 10x64 Gen2 from TeamOS ofc! :)

archr3d

Downloaded
138.8 GB
Uploaded
30.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you sir great. new version

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @alaadinnawi :)

kde1209

Downloaded
207.8 GB
Uploaded
22.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
merhaba,
aktıf konu bu oldugu için buraya yazıyorum acil solidworks 2017 indirmem lazım biri yardımcı olabılırmı

Hello,

Please wrote in ENGLISH ONLY

And read

bonfire

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello @alaadinnawi and thank you for this upload. Truly appreciate it.

Just a question please so I know which to download: this version is 52MB and the more recent version is around 6MB. Why the size difference and shall I download the smaller size?

Thank you!

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Hello @alaadinnawi and thank you for this upload. Truly appreciate it.

Just a question please so I know which to download: this version is 52MB and the more recent version is around 6MB. Why the size difference and shall I download the smaller size?

Thank you!
Very thanks my friend it was a typo Mistake..I adjusted .. enjoy Pal :clap: