Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent OfficeRTool 2.11 for Office 2016 | 2019 | 2021

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

OfficeRTool 2.11 for Office 2016 | 2019 | 2021 | 21.8 MB

QzQ0In.png

OfficeRTool is a tool for installing, activating and configuring Office 2016 | 2019 | 2021.

Features:

Scrub Office.
Reset - Repair Office.
Start Kms Activation.
Show Current Activation Status.
Convert Retail License To Volume License.
Install Office From Online Install Package.
Create Office Online Web-installer Package Setup File.
Create Office Online Web-installer Language Pack Setup File.
Download Office Offline Install Image.
Install Office From Offline Install Package-image.
Create Iso Image From Offline Install Package-image.
Check For New Version.
Download Latest Release.
Enable Visual Ui[with Ltsc Logo].
Enable Visual Ui[with 365 Logo].
Disable Acquisition And Sending Of Telemetry Data.
Change Office Update-path (switch Distribution Channel).

screenshot.png

QzQdlU.png

install-notes.png

SEE CAREFULLY readme.pdf included

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2022 - 100% virus free

3tvjh.png

Scanned with Malwarebytes Corporate 2020 - 100% malware free

New-MBAM-logo-on-white-large2-965x395.jpg

download_teamos.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    42b6882be3a62d2730d42506eed0b540bdd6b82c
  • Loading…

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Guess I'm stupid, but it doesn't work for me. Can't even get the menu running, although in Admin mode.
Always gives the message it can't find some files, which I checked and all of them are in the proper folder.
Tried the debug file. Hangs forever. Stopped it. Me stupid:mad:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Guess I'm stupid, but it doesn't work for me. Can't even get the menu running, although in Admin mode.
Always gives the message it can't find some files, which I checked and all of them are in the proper folder.
Same here. The developer has made changes which were not openly done and he did it out of stupidity.

Note: extract everything either on desktop or to a drive path which is not long and it should work. That was the only way for me to get it to work.

Edit: The dev has added 2 horror modes, which makes it a bit cumbersome to get it to work.

Last edited:

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Same here. The developer has made changes which were not openly done and he did it out of stupidity.

Note: extract everything either on deaktop or to a drive path which is not long and it should work. That was the only way for me to get it to work.

Edit: The dev has added 2 horror modes, which makes it a bit cumbersome to get it to work.
Gosh! I copied the whole thing on my Desktop, now it seems to open the menu. THX!
KMS activation triggered my AV Software into disinfection... (Bitdefender). Trying to restore the files...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

Note: extract everything either on desktop or to a drive path which is not long and it should work. That was the only way for me to get it to work.

Gosh! I copied the whole thing on my Desktop, now it seems to open the menu. THX!
KMS activation triggered my AV Software into disinfection... (Bitdefender). Trying to restore the files...

Glad to hear you found a way to make it work. :)
PDF file is too long to read in detail, but it contains the developer's data for any query they may wish to make.

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Glad to hear you found a way to make it work. :)
PDF file is too long to read in detail, but it contains the developer's data for any query they may wish to make.
AV destroyed it completely, even after disabling. Bad code anyway...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
AV destroyed it completely, even after disabling. Bad code anyway...
I am sorry that your AV has destroyed everything, when we handle programs that Medicines original licenses, they are usually tested in a VM and after being sure that they do not contain any harmful malware for our equipment, they are used with the AV deactivated.
For years, certain developers or reputable software companies have paid an antivirus or security company to detect this type of thing and destroy it.
Other times, it is the AV itself that detects an operation outside of the "normal" and block a program, that is because a "Medicines", "Medicines" or "Medicines" can be seen as a virus for a security program, in fact it is, is a program that tries to break or corrupt a certain operating system or an app.

AChira

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
204.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much !!

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I am sorry that your AV has destroyed everything, when we handle programs that Medicines original licenses, they are usually tested in a VM and after being sure that they do not contain any harmful malware for our equipment, they are used with the AV deactivated.
For years, certain developers or reputable software companies have paid an antivirus or security company to detect this type of thing and destroy it.
Other times, it is the AV itself that detects an operation outside of the "normal" and block a program, that is because a "Medicines", "Medicines" or "Medicines" can be seen as a virus for a security program, in fact it is, is a program that tries to break or corrupt a certain operating system or an app.
Hey, nevermind, I reinstalled the damn thing (MS Office), using a pre-cracked suite from you fabulous guys here at TeamOS!
THX a lot to all of you for your great job!

ucidehtoreza

Downloaded
37.8 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hellow @juanamm let try thesse one .. hopefull works fine ..

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hey, nevermind, I reinstalled the damn thing (MS Office), using a pre-cracked suite from you fabulous guys here at TeamOS!
THX a lot to all of you for your great job!
I found this update, I haven't tried it, I hope it helps. :)

goguvangogh

Downloaded
237.2 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I found this update, I haven't tried it, I hope it helps. :)
Thx, but as I said before, I reinstalled the suite. Hopefully, I won't need it;)