Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem OneDrive

essensthih

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-x-lite-micro-10-se.205860/post-1064920 I tried to ask how but I can't seem to find it also. How can I install onedrive for superlite windows 10

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11490 (11490)
Member for 8 years
Google OneDrive and make account.

TheHarperdragon

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
918.1 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
:cool::D:p:D:cool: ba da da da bum!

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
54 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years

essensthih

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Sorry I was not able to put the information that I am relaying I am asking about onedrive that is integrated in the "This PC" like you can see one drive there folder there(for normal windows install).
But I didn't know if you ask here people would laugh at you, if the question or answer is so obvious. So that's fine I guess i'll just live with it. Sorry I don't know much about PCs
Thanks anyway @Mr. Spacely and @Winchester95

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Hello essensthih

Your specific problem might not have a solution. In Windows, a lot of its components (one drive, edge, etc) depend on other services to work, and in many "tiny" or "thin" or "small" Windows builds it may not be possible to restore onedrive due to such specific services that have also been deactivated or removed. I can give you some pointers to try but it can also create instability issues in your current windows so I will leave the decision to you.

Go here and get the onedrive app https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download and just follow the steps. If you are lucky it will work on the first try. If you get any errors, let us know here with the exact details of the error code and we will see what we can do.

If this won't work, my advice would be to find a Windows version that has onedrive.

Hope it helped.

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Sorry I was not able to put the information that I am relaying I am asking about onedrive that is integrated in the "This PC" like you can see one drive there folder there(for normal windows install).
But I didn't know if you ask here people would laugh at you, if the question or answer is so obvious. So that's fine I guess i'll just live with it. Sorry I don't know much about PCs
Thanks anyway @Mr. Spacely and @Winchester95
You should not be sorry @essensthih, I don't think there is any such thing as a stupid question.
If you have issues with a certain thing and it's important to you, then it's important. :)