Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Optimum10 - Gaming Edition [win10 Rs4 X64] :sunehildeep:

ronderev

Banned
Downloaded
70.7 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@ronderev

As you can see the information is there out in the wild just waiting for you to search for it ...

Just remember that you are entitled to it.

Go get it champ!
Thanks mate!

hans logmao

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
how to activate this os plss help i try other program to activate but still cant find

Gile Berce

Downloaded
38.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It says " windows not activated" also can i get any help on how to install .NET framework?
In my opinion, of all the 3 Win10 OS you released, this one is the most fastest but also the most buggy.

AllBacksBlack

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
how to activate this os plss help i try other program to activate but still cant find

There are plenty exchange of information regarding activation onto this thread ... which of those workarounds didn't work for you ?

It says " windows not activated"

Same as above

can i get any help on how to install .NET framework?.

You will find the answer onto the previous page and all over the thread.

basejumper13

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Made a handful of registry and service tweaks to get .NET 3.5 installed, re-enable Bluetooth, disable Windows Defender SmartScreen, ActionCenter and some of their dependencies, and then re-disabled the aforementioned services as well as some additional unneeded services. This machine is destroying my previous DISM image when it comes to performance. Thanks for the great work on this!

AllBacksBlack

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Made a handful of registry and service tweaks to get .NET 3.5 installed, re-enable Bluetooth, disable Windows Defender SmartScreen, ActionCenter and some of their dependencies, and then re-disabled the aforementioned services as well as some additional unneeded services. This machine is destroying my previous DISM image when it comes to performance. Thanks for the great work on this!

Hi @basejumper13

Would be nice if you could try to remember the extra 'tickling' you've made and share them with us.

There has been a lot of questioning regarding the workarounds you've got and it could be a point of reference.

Tks anyways.

basejumper13

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi @basejumper13

Would be nice if you could try to remember the extra 'tickling' you've made and share them with us.

There has been a lot of questioning regarding the workarounds you've got and it could be a point of reference.

Tks anyways.

Honestly I didn't memorize what I did. It's so trivial to find the answer if you look for them. Google is everybody's friend when it comes to this stuff. If people aren't willing to research the answers to their problems then they probably shouldn't be using these builds. I'm happy to answer questions if people have them but the age old adage rings true here: "If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Googling = Fishing in this analogy.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Honestly I didn't memorize what I did. It's so trivial to find the answer if you look for them. Google is everybody's friend when it comes to this stuff. If people aren't willing to research the answers to their problems then they probably shouldn't be using these builds. I'm happy to answer questions if people have them but the age old adage rings true here: "If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Googling = Fishing in this analogy.
Great awesome comment+ feedback.. Where have you been say back several pages here...LOL.. Good Luck Bro..

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Much appreciated.

XoHydroX

Downloaded
40.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
how does one get the windows store back cuzz the os is great and all but i would love to have the store back like most people have asked

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
how does one get the windows store back cuzz the os is great and all but i would love to have the store back like most people have asked
Store app is gone. You can't get it back.

AllBacksBlack

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Hi @basejumper13

Thanks for you prompt reply.

There was no demanding so its ok .. I've just thought that, as we are in a share community, would have been nice to aggregated yours solutions to the knowledge of this distro.

My mistake.

Nice regards.

prograp

Downloaded
90.9 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
THANKS!

suhaiban14

Banned
Downloaded
104.7 GB
Uploaded
40.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
FIX Wifi Problem in Optimum 10
Open Services in Task Manager and follow this step.
1 - Set Windows Connection Manager to Automatic and Start the service
2 - Set WLAN AutoConfig to Automatic and Start the service.

my wifi is not working. What should i do? I tried everything to start the wifi adapter. Should i reinstall the windows?
FIX Wifi Problem in Optimum 10
Open Services in Task Manager and follow this step.
1 - Set Windows Connection Manager to Automatic and Start the service
2 - Set WLAN AutoConfig to Automatic and Start the service.

deejax71

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
35.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Cannot activate windows.

suhaiban14

Banned
Downloaded
104.7 GB
Uploaded
40.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Cannot activate windows.
try this app
AACT PORTABLE or KMS TOOL by RATIBORUS

Nikware

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
80 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just installed, great version.
A big thank you.

Dennis Mecono

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sir i have a question :) what if i want to re-enable cortana? coz i find it really useful especially if i need to look for a file or a program it is way easier if i use cortana... thanks in advance :)

cjtron

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You can have windows store reinstalled, with the help of the cmd or better knows as command line. Google how to reinstall windows store in 10 using cli
Does anyone do any research to their problems anymore...
Cmon' its simple

You can have windows store reinstalled, with the help of the cmd or better knows as command line. Google how to reinstall windows store in 10 using cli
Cmon' its simple

Also, to the other people saying this removed wifi
or their wifi don't work
It works,,,,
All it takes is reading the damn thread

I am looking for a better build and found this
Havnt installed it yet but read the 1-14 pages of this thread
even before even downloading it ( I have yet to download the torrent file)

Guess what!?
I already know the answers to most of these peoples questions from pages 1-3....
Ppl are so lazy or what these days, new generation of these
21st cent Millennials are driving the world to crap;
no reasoning/no humanity/no respect for anyone/no patience/short attention span/center of attention/entitled
The list goes on and on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Cmon' its simple

Cmon' its simple

Also, to the other people saying this removed wifi
or their wifi don't work
It works,,,,
All it takes is reading the damn thread

I am looking for a better build and found this
Havnt installed it yet but read the 1-14 pages of this thread
even before even downloading it ( I have yet to download the torrent file)

Guess what!?
I already know the answers to most of these peoples questions from pages 1-3....
Ppl are so lazy or what these days, new generation of these
21st cent Millennials are driving the world to crap;
no reasoning/no humanity/no respect for anyone/no patience/short attention span/center of attention/entitled
The list goes on and on...

Would you please stop double posting with all your bits of wit.. Also Guess What ?? Comments and feedback are welcome...
References to lazy people and lack of reading are not welcome.. Keep it to your self..
Thats all.. No need to reply