Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Please Help me ! :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sir Pls Help me .pcqq ransome virus destroyed my whole pc and i can't decrypt and it can't be open
Pls Help Me

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
not even in safe mode?

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
not even in safe mode?
i went to safe mode to delete the virus and the virus is gone and i added the file to computer and it didn't encrypt but now i can't recovery the old file which is already affected by the virus :cry:
all file my computer is affected.

Pls Help Me ! :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr. Zsky

Bro try some of the decrypting tools out there on google may something might work, ransomewares are just shit :swear: , 2 years ago my mine pc also got attacked but got no soln.

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
i suppose you don't keep a back up to your pc
can you use the restore option?

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Bro try some of the decrypting tools out there on google may something might work, ransomewares are just shit :swear: , 2 years ago my mine pc also got attacked but got no soln.
Thank you bro for solution I tired to decrpt file using Emsisoft Decryptor for STOP Djvu. But it didn't work :cry:

i suppose you don't keep a back up to your pc
can you use the restore option?
i Didn't take the backup :( but i tried using the restore option it didn't work. Thank your for the solution sir . :cry:

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
Thank you bro for solution I tired to decrpt file using Emsisoft Decryptor for STOP Djvu. But it didn't work :cry:
try a recovery program to get your files back and then the best solution is format and install windows again
i know its pain in the a@@ put its the best way to get out of the problems
and always keep a back up for your disk

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11923 (11923)
Member for 8 years
@Roshis Shrestha

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
try a recovery program to get your files back and then the best solution is format and install windows again
i know its pain in the a@@ put its the best way to get out of the problems
and always keep a back up for your disk
Thank You sir I Just Found QPhotorec Software and doing the recovery but it makes many folder to changes the name of the file and software as well from now on i will take backup of the pc.

Sir do you know any software for recovery :cry:

@Roshis Shrestha
Thank You Sir I will Try this method @Mr. Spacely

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
70.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
374 (426)
Member for 9 years
those two will do the job if they can recover your files
just use one
all the recovery programs are short the same

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
just use one
Thank You Sir :)
I Will Try it :)

just use one
Sir i Can't download that file It show me low ratio alert i am new in here so i don't know lot about this forum.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Sir i Can't download that file It show me low ratio alert i am new in here so i don't know lot about this forum.
Try again to download and fix your PC if you can.. Enough has been given

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Try again to download and fix your PC if you can.. Enough has been given
Thank You Sir :happy:
I am Very Grateful to @TheMacGyver , @Jerry_Xristos , @Mr. Spacely

Than You Very Much for enable me to download that file :):inlove: @TheMacGyver :)

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
first Don`t Cry......
1. Use friends pc or go to cyber cafe and download eset_sysrescue_live cd OR Kaspersky Rescue Disk OR DR.Web Live
2. Create usb flash drive with this using Rufus
3 Now boot your pc with this and run Full Scan...... Done
4 Now Smile...............

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
first Don`t Cry......
1. Use friends pc or go to cyber cafe and download eset_sysrescue_live cd OR Kaspersky Rescue Disk OR DR.Web Live
2. Create usb flash drive with this using Rufus
3 Now boot your pc with this and run Full Scan...... Done
4 Now Smile...............
Thank You friend :)
I will do that

seanbe

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You friend :)
I will do that
So whats the progress now?, please update us with your doings.

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So whats the progress now?, please update us with your doings.
Friend it didn't solve at all
I just can't recover my file and just let it go and format and install new os removing partition and creating new :( :cry::cry::cry:

Hemraj

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
142.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Try DLC Boot To Check All Files..And Rescue them.

Roshis Shrestha

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Try DLC Boot To Check All Files..And Rescue them.
Dlc Boot? how to do that

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
/Start_Rant

I dont get why are you guys offering solutions to a problem the original person DOESNT HAVE. Sometimes I feel like it's a competition of who will give an answer faster regardless if it's right or wrong and regardless if it even causes more problems than it will solve. Please spend some time to understand what the problem is, and stop sharing generic solutions if you don't know what the solution actually is. The thread is called help and support, not speculate and pray it works.

The OP stated and I marked the key-words:
Sir Pls Help me .pcqq ransome virus destroyed my whole pc and i can't decrypt and it can't be open

Since its a ransomware the files are encrypted they were not lost, erased, formated, or whatever, and so ANY solution that has recovery, antivirus, windows fixes, etc, is pointless and useless. Furthermore, there is a risk of making this worse for the person that has problems.

We also need to remember that we make it hard not just for the OP, but for the people that might have the same problem in the future and read this and repeat the same wrong steps.

/End_Rant

@Roshis Shrestha
Tho it's not what you want to hear, sadly it's the only truth and I know how you must feel losing valuable files.

The ransomware you got has 2 variants. Offline and online. If the ransomware somehow gets to a PC that has no internet, it uses a default predefined key to encrypt files. Yours from what it looks is the online variant and that one gets a random key from a server using the internet. That variant can not be recovered and there is no solution to it as it uses a unique key that only the ransomware coder knows. Your only hope is just to store the files somewhere and maybe in the future, a solution may appear. For now, there is nothing anyone can do.

Plenty of sites describe that and if you do some research you will see the same info:
There no longer is an easy method to get a private key for many of these newer variants and no way to decrypt files if infected with an ONLINE KEY without paying the ransom (which is not recommended) and obtaining the private keys from the criminals who created the ransomware. Emsisoft can only get a private key for OFFLINE IDs AFTER a victim has PAID the ransom, receives a key and provides it to them.

If infected with an ONLINE KEY, decryption is impossible without the victim’s specific private key. ONLINE KEYS are unique for each victim and randomly generated in a secure manner with unbreakable encryption. Emsisoft cannot help decrypt files encrypted with the ONLINE KEY due to the type of encryption used by the criminals and the fact that there is no way to gain access to the criminal's command server and retrieve this KEY. ONLINE ID's for new STOP (Djvu) variants are not supported

I wish I had a better answer for you.

As for a solution: Store your files and hope for a solution in the future, format your disk with new windows from here, and be VERY careful from where you download in the future and only download from relatively secure locations. Practice safety measures, always scan the files you download, and always backup (online and offline) your valuable data.

Edit: some extra steps
I forgot to mention that depending on your windows setup( if it has VSS service running) you may try ShadowCopyView to check the volume shadow copies of a file and see if you can recover a good copy. Chances of this are low, because of all the other steps you may have tried, or if you use a heavily modified windows but it worth a check.
You can find the tool here
https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shadow_copy_view.html

Additionally, some ransomware viruses do a small trick. They only encrypt the 1st 150KB of a file in order to manage to encrypt more files in a given time period. If the file is large enough (like a video for example) you can try on a clean system to make a copy of the pcqq file, rename and remove the .pcqq extension and try to open it with a related application. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't but you have nothing to lose. Remember to always work with a copy and NOT the original files as you may damage them.

Thread will close as there is nothing else to offer. If there is a need for a follow-up, please contact a mod/admin to reopen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.