Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Power Data Recovery v10.2 All Editions ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PyPShr.jpg

P6en4V.png

MiniTool Power Data Recovery is an approachable software application designed to help users retrieve lost or deleted files from the hard drive, corrupt, lost, or damaged partitions, CDs, DVDs, or removable media devices. The tool is wrapped up in an intuitive and attractive interface that invites users to run a quick scan on the entire PC, lost or damaged partitions, digital media, CDs, or DVDs to identify recoverable files. The original folder structure is preserved. The user can filter files by type and explore directories to find out the name, size, resolution, and thumbnail (for photos), along with the date and creation and last modification for each file. The icons and highlights indicate whether the files are deleted, lost, or raw, as well as NTFS compressed or encrypted.

Furthermore, users can use a search function to track down specific files and enable case or word matching, apply advanced filters that involve file extensions, dates, and sizes, export the scan results to file for closer examination, and preview files in text, hexadecimal or image form. When running full scans on partitions, media devices or CDs/DVDs, the utility lets user define the file types to take into account beforehand, so user can include or exclude documents, archives, graphics and pictures, audio, and video, emails, databases, and other files types. Once the user specifies an output directory, MiniTool Power Data Recovery will proceed with the file extraction job, provided that the output drive is different than the source.

The software tool works smoothly without triggering the OS to hang, crash, or prompt errors. It carried out scan jobs in a reasonable time while running light on system resources usage.

MiniTool Data Recovery Business Technician is a special license designed for data recovery service providers and company runners who need to provide quality data recovery services. This license type is used to recover data for enterprises, service providers, IT admins, academics, organizations, etc

P6e3UK.png

PyPslj.png

PyP1Jo.png

P6e4qs.png

Editions included.
Bussines,Deluxe,Enterprise,Stadard,Technician,Ultimate.
Install and copy the Fix file of your preferred edition in your installation folder.

PyPazs.png

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    cb175aeeb1ddc093883f432952014d9c1cddf059
  • Loading…

dilwert

Downloaded
35.4 GB
Uploaded
127.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the share

Vidyaarthi

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks very useful. Thanks a lot for sharing.

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for share new update

Rajesh@Rajni1

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks a lot for sharing...

gilmore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
75.9 GB
Uploaded
1,001.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the share, will give it a try.

Downloaded
101.3 GB
Uploaded
46.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thansk @Jimmy Collaros i've tried this software but still can't find my files deleted on mac lol

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thansk @Jimmy Collaros i've tried this software but still can't find my files deleted on mac lol
It is for windows not mac think what you say.

kamal907

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for the share. keep it up.:cool:

Downloaded
101.3 GB
Uploaded
46.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It is for windows not mac think what you say.
I mean i've used my hard drive on mac but unexpected deleted on mac then i'm recovering it on my windows PC but can't detect that deleted on mac sir

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks mate for this awesome share

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I mean i've used my hard drive on mac but unexpected deleted on mac then i'm recovering it on my windows PC but can't detect that deleted on mac sir
Maybe you need a similar program for mac.