Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct PowerToys v 0.20.1

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years

WKZlQ.png

Microsoft PowerToys is a set of utilities for power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for greater productivity. Inspired by the Windows 95 era PowerToys project, this reboot provides power users with ways to squeeze more efficiency out of the Windows 10 shell and customize it for individual workflows.
Release notes for version .20.1
Martin Chrzan's Color Picker was added in! With a quick Win+Shift+C, get the color from your screen
File Explorer - Can now render SVG icons thanks to Chris Davis
FancyZones - you can now snap to any number of zones in FancyZones holding Shift+Ctrl while dragging a window
PT Run - keyboard interaction improvements
PT Run - freshly installed apps are now being detected
PT Run - Lots of perf and bug fixes
Keyboard manager - app level shortcuts
Example: For Outlook, Remap Ctrl+F to F4 and now Ctrl+F will put up the find window :)
Keyboard manager - Now can remap key to shortcut and shortcut to key.
Settings - Now has improved OOBE based on the work the Microsoft Garage Interns did during their hackathon
PowerRename improvements

WgtIQ.png

Windows 10 1803 (build 17134) or later.
Have .NET Core 3.1 Desktop Runtime. The installer should handle this automatically.

WKvIW.png

WKxmr.png

Run .exe as admin

Wgljq.png

WKUgh.png

Last edited:

HAL 9000

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
136.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey Skippy:

There is no "v0.21" as referenced in your title and body of the post. The latest version is "v0.20.1" from August 5, 2020 (16 days ago) from the original PowerToys Github website. Even your links reference a file:

Code:
PowerToysSetup-0.20.1-x64.exe

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Hey Skippy:

There is no "v0.21" as referenced in your title and body of the post. The latest version is "v0.20.1" from August 5, 2020 (16 days ago) from the original PowerToys Github website. Even your links reference a file:

Code:
PowerToysSetup-0.20.1-x64.exe
Typo corrected, thanks @HAL 9000 . " I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. " :giggle:

HAL 9000

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
136.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
" I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. " :giggle:

Now that's pretty dang funny right there. >:)