Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Process of moving my active torrent seeding files to different pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchoolpc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
143.6 GB
Uploaded
91.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey people. I currently use my works pc to seed all my torrents 24/7 for TeamOS. I've never logged on at my houses internet for TeamOS bc I feared getting banned or something of that nature for having different IP addresses. I want to use TeamOS from my house and want to copy all my torrents from my works pc to my personal pc for my house. I just dont know exactly how to go about that migrating process. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I would try to copy all the files (*.torrent) + the downloaded files to a flash drive, then open a folder on your home PC, copy all files (*.torrent + downloaded) and start seeding them.
Another slightly more tedious solution would be to just copy the torrents to your home PC and do all the downloads again.
I don't think you will have ban problems for seeding torrents with different IPs.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
after copying if you want to be really sure you got it right, right-click the torrent and choose force re-check. when it stops checking, torrent should say that 100% is done. right click the torrent and choose start.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
1. Back up utorrent settings from your pc at work in a usb flash drive
2. Install Utorrent at your pc at home
3. Exit utorrent
4. Replace utorrent settings at your home pc from the usb
5. Restart your pc
6. Run utorrent

Location of utorrent settings folder is at %APPDATA%\roaming\utorrent

Remember you must have all the files [programs, windows builds etc] you are going to seed in your home pc as the one you have at your pc at work
Also you must have the same name of the drive and the same folder (torrent files are stored) you have at work in your home pc, if you don't you must make it.

To be sure its working before you start stop all the torrents (better be offline) and just start one torrent file to be sure its working

OldSchoolpc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
143.6 GB
Uploaded
91.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks everyone. I'll do those steps! Mods, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.