Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Question about including a Pre-Activated Setup and a Legit CD-Key Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertX

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I am trying to make my own custom Windows 11 image and I want to make the installer offer a choice between having a KMS Medicines pre-activated and having the user to type his/her own legit CD-key.

I have the two images made, but I have no idea how to offer those two as choices in the Windows installer.

I tried NTLIte and i also asked the MyDigitalLife forums, both had very little reading resources for help.

I was hoping that I just found the right place.

PsyTom

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Since its many steps you need to do, better Google "how to create a multi edition Windows iso -download" (yes, include the -download to block most of the irrelevant links) and see the several guides that exist. No point in copy-pasting or rewriting here :) To help a bit, you want to make a base wim file that will include all the other Windows images you created/captured, either by using DISM or tools specifically made for this operation like WinAIOMaker (not sure if it's updated) and many others.

The site owners decided not to have discussions about customizing windows as PsyTom said above so I will have to close this thread, hoping you understand.

Best of luck and it's not as hard as it might look, just takes time depending on CPU. I am sure you will do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.