Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Ransomware extension .djvur attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaya

Downloaded
436.4 GB
Uploaded
390.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Respected Staff,
I am facing a problem due to the attack of Ransomware extension .djvur virus since yesterday.
This virus change my all file extension in to .djvur, now my all data encrypt in .djvur and could not be opened. how can i decrypt my all data .djvur to in original shape any one have decrypter or solution my problem please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
First it would be nice to know where you got this from or what software might be responsible

supers0ak

Banned
Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yeah please give more detail on where it came from. But a quick google search (link from google-
suggested downloading and running SpyHunter to take care of it. I hope it's really that simple to resolve! (downloading/running that anti-malware program.) It sure can be scary feeling like your online livelihood is completely screwed. :(

And one more post, as I can't edit my previous one any longer. Oops!

The following article listed these two updates which caught my eye.
For the download of the decypter program and the source of this copy/pasted text suggesting the origin of infection,
---
Update January 2, 2019 - There have recently been a number of reports of users stating that their computers have been infected with Djvu ransomware after downloading KMSpico Windows cracking tool from officialkmspico(.)com website. Most of software cracking tools are malicious and fake - they're used to spread malware rather than giving any real value. What's more, many users do not realize that using software Medicines is considered a theft, since you bypass the activation and avoid paying for the actual software developer. It doesn't matter if it's an operating system or any other program - you should never use pirated software.
Update January 17, 2019 - Michael Gillespie has updated his STOPDecrypter which is now capable of restoring data with the following extensions: ".djvu", ".djvuq", ".djvur", ".djvut", ".djvuu", ".pdff", " etc...
You can download the decrypter by clicking this link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.