Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ransomware S.O.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
A few days ago, a friend of mine was infected with a ransomware threat with a file extension 0xxx

So Can Anyone Help Please , How Can we get our files again ?

PsPB6j.jpg

amir_tariq

Software Uploader
Uploader
Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
100.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
9 (8)
Member for 5 years
I think there is no way to recover files from 0xxx ransomware. Clean your HDD completely or it can attack again on your data as some threats reinstall themselves if you don't delete their core files.

M

Mr. Zsky

you may try these -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZddDO5V3dOg
https://pcsafetygeek.com/0xxx-file-virus-removal/
https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/decryption-tools.html

try searching more on google, if you were lucky enough you may get your files back..!!

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
These files are very important as they belong to a commercial activity We talk about more than 13 GB of PDFs, Excel Sheets, etc
I Kindly Ask Sir @Cyler If he Can Help us Or point us to any tip we may be far from thinking about
Even if paid solutions, we want to know all the possible ways to recover these files
Also Are there any data recovery Method With Data Recovery Tools Can Help in such case !

Last edited:

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
have you tried malwarebyte de malekal

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
ok simple it is ransomware ...
1 beter solution = format that C:\\ drive
and install New OS ...
and then tell you'r Friend that he STOP to visit NON trusted websites ...

something else i will NOT type here hos to clean this ransomware you need to use google for that because it is to long on how to get rid from this thing ....

So i'm closing this one now see as solved completed ....

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11900 (11900)
Member for 8 years
ok simple it is ransomware ...
1 beter solution = format that C:\\ drive
and install New OS ...
and then tell you'r Friend that he STOP to visit NON trusted websites ...

something else i will NOT type here hos to clean this ransomware you need to use google for that because it is to long on how to get rid from this thing ....

So i'm closing this one now see as solved completed ....
Why locked when posted just today? Wth?. Just leave it. What's the hurry?

Last edited:

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
707 GB
Uploaded
15 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
These files are very important as they belong to a commercial activity We talk about more than 13 GB of PDFs, Excel Sheets, etc
I Kindly Ask Sir @Cyler If he Can Help us Or point us to any tip we may be far from thinking about
Even if paid solutions, we want to know all the possible ways to recover these files
Also Are there any data recovery Method With Data Recovery Tools Can Help in such case !
If files are important protect them, Multiple Weekly offline externals Backups are a Must!!! i'm sorry this happened to you but data loss is not a new thing.

kafika

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
91.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You can get the files back, try shadow copies

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
You can get the files back, try shadow copies
Copies Shadow will NOT work :)
because off this ransom :)

Well when they are here a few STAFF that Know ‎better‎ let them solve this thing then :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
There is never a hurry to close threads here. AT least let author respond and if after a week or so he doesnt then close.

Also dont come here with empty chit chat. HAVE real solutions or stay away.. Dont be monkeys. BE helpful.. THANKS

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Sorry for the late answer, real life has its ways of keeping us busy sometimes. I did a bit of research but there is no good answer. Sadly the 0xxx hasn't been decrypted yet and assuming the user had internet access during the infection, it's safe to say that the 0xxx got a unique encryption key that will make it impossible to decrypt with the current tools. Furthermore, the ransomware removes both volume shadow copies and system restore but it never hurts to double-check.

Talking with a friend that is working in Emsisoft there might be a new tool that will be released soon and can decrypt a lot of the new Djvu variants. For the time they will keep a low profile about it as they don't want the ransomware makers to get knowledge ahead of time and it's only been tested under strict NDAs.

So what you can do is
a. Keep a backup of those files in their encrypted form and hope for the best.
b. Format the PC and make sure you remove the source that the ransomware broke into your PC.
c. As always keep both offline and online backup of files. With the current prices of online storage, there is no excuse not to have important files backed up.

Wish I had better news for you.

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much everyone for your help and kind participation
i want to inform you :
1-Partition C ( OS partition ) doesn't touched from ransomware and only 2 folder affected work folder that contains 13gb of excel files that and pic folder
2-We Will take backup from encrypted files With Acorns

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much everyone for your help and kind participation
i want to inform you :
1-Partition C ( OS partition ) doesn't touched from ransomware and only 2 folder affected work folder that contains 13gb of excel files that and pic folder
2-We Will take backup from encrypted files With Acorns
So then this needs to go no further... Thanks for showing up.. Is it safe to say were finished here... Good Luck

agouraki

Downloaded
101.4 GB
Uploaded
78.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
in my experience those companies get hit by ransomware throught their company e-mail,they renting domain name-email services by cheap companies that dont protect you enought or at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.