Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
QDyrCR.jpeg

QDyyre.jpeg

Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Rockstar Games
Platform: PC
Game Size: 119 GB
ersion: Build 1491.50 | Full Version
Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are outlaws on the run. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him. Now featuring additional Story Mode content and a fully-featured Photo Mode.
Create a business as a Trader, unearth exotic treasures as a Collector or run an underground distillery as a Moonshiner and much more. With all new graphical and technical enhancements for deeper immersion, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC takes full advantage of the power of the PC to bring every corner of this massive, rich and detailed world to life including increased draw distances; higher quality global illumination and ambient occlusion for improved day and night lighting; improved reflections and deeper, higher resolution shadows at all distances; tessellated tree textures and improved grass and fur textures for added realism in every plant and animal.
QX9PuU.jpeg

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300 or higher
Memory: 8 GB RAM or higher
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB or higher
Storage: 119 GB available space

QX9Z5q.jpeg

QXZPud.jpeg

QXZQD9.jpeg

QXZZ5t.jpeg

QXZ7B8.jpeg

QXZUiJ.jpeg

QX97BQ.jpeg

QXZA05.jpeg

QXZ27g.jpeg

All credit goes to Razor1911

QX9UiW.jpeg

The games we post do not need install but can run directly after downloading. All you need to do is set resolution and quality. No need to apply fixes, or medicines, etc
launcher.exe launches the game. Use language folder to change language. Follow readme in unlocker folder to get ultimate edition content

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.6.4
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7467085f54d7acc543daad3b262aad85724d312b
  • Loading…
Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Damn its over 100Gigs...includes all DLC's right...Cool
ANyways Thanks bro..

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Damn its over 100Gigs...includes all DLC's right...Cool
ANyways Thanks bro..
it's over 100 gigs but you get to play immediately after downloading. You don't have to install anything, and if there are any updates I can easily apply the updates and rehash the torrent so you only download a few gigabytes rather than the whole thing all over again

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
368.3 GB
Uploaded
634.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Wow!! That's some pack!! Thank you very much InaccurateFool!! I'll have so much fun with this!! :D

Cheers mate!!
(Banana)

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Wow!! That's some pack!! Thank you very much InaccurateFool!! I'll have so much fun with this!! :D

Cheers mate!!
(Banana)
You're very welcome @Sharrow

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
82.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
it's over 100 gigs but you get to play immediately after downloading. You don't have to install anything, and if there are any updates I can easily apply the updates and rehash the torrent so you only download a few gigabytes rather than the whole thing all over again
Thats a good thing...Thanks bro... Dont have to wait 2 to 3 hrs for installation and also posted some nice Pics too...

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Thats a good thing...Thanks bro... Dont have to wait 2 to 3 hrs for installation and also posted some nice Pics too...
You're very welcome and thank you as well

Ka3BuiL

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
131.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A wonderful game, can't believe many haven't tried it yet, one of the best :worried:
Thanks @InaccurateFool for sharing this gem, I'm seeding it as long as my server is alive :clap:

anvil

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
41.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
awesome game. Ive been looking for a win 7 version.

im running win 7 and it wont start for me. it asks for a dll that is in a folder. i moved it to the game folder and it was no longer a problem. however it asked for another missing dll. the first was d3d12.dll and is in the 12on7 folder. the second one is CreatDXGIFactory2. any help would be appreciated.

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
im running win 7 and it wont start for me. it asks for a dll that is in a folder. i moved it to the game folder and it was no longer a problem. however it asked for another missing dll. the first was d3d12.dll and is in the 12on7 folder. the second one is CreatDXGIFactory2. any help would be appreciated.
I have not experienced any of these issues on windows 11. Let me set up a vm to see if I can reproduce these errors and see if I can find solution

anvil

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
41.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks, i appreciate it. i believe its connected to the loader as the game was originally ok with win 7, but the game company changed that and made it not work with win 7. lol, hope you can come up with a solution.

Cyborg

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
thanks, i appreciate it. i believe its connected to the loader as the game was originally ok with win 7, but the game company changed that and made it not work with win 7. lol, hope you can come up with a solution.
I was able to reproduce the error in a windows 7 vm. It appears to be related to directx 12. Make sure your graphics card driver is up to date