Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Revo Uninstaller Pro 5.2.6 Multilingual *TeamOS*

aazidane

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Install program, then open licrar and Copy license to "C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\"
i did the following but i still get 29 days left for free trial. Help would be appreciated

Bappam

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
94.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
i did the following but i still get 29 days left for free trial. Help would be appreciated
Are you sure that you have followed the instructions correctly?

You much copy the license file from the zip file and paste in the same location as mentioned.

nv350urvan

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Are you sure that you have followed the instructions correctly?

You much copy the license file from the zip file and paste in the same location as mentioned.
Same issue here, copied and pasted the files in the location only to find out that there still is a trial active...

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Same issue here, copied and pasted the files in the location only to find out that there still is a trial active...
when copying the license over did you tell windows to replace the license file that was already there?

blackhord

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
36.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
when copying the license over did you tell windows to replace the license file that was already there?
In my 'C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro' folder, there's a file named License.txt containing the LICENSE AGREEMENT AND COPYRIGHT information. I can't find a file named 'revouninstallerpro5.lic' or any file ending with .lic in the specified folder. I've checked my antivirus, and it hasn't deleted anything. Also, I made sure not to open Revo until I placed the file as instructed.

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
In my 'C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro' folder, there's a file named License.txt containing the LICENSE AGREEMENT AND COPYRIGHT information. I can't find a file named 'revouninstallerpro5.lic' or any file ending with .lic in the specified folder. I've checked my antivirus, and it hasn't deleted anything. Also, I made sure not to open Revo until I placed the file as instructed.
did you use the installer that was in the zip file? if so uninstall revo then reinstall it run the app once then close it, then copy the license file over and reopen revo

blackhord

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
36.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
did you use the installer that was in the zip file? if so uninstall revo then reinstall it run the app once then close it, then copy the license file over and reopen revo
Oh, never mind. This was all my fault. It's 'ProgramData' not 'Program Files'. This folder is hidden in file explorer, so you have to manually type in 'C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro', and the license was there I pasted one from zip and it's registered now. I hope this helps somebody.

Bappam

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
94.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Oh, never mind. This was all my fault. It's 'ProgramData' not 'Program Files'. This folder is hidden in file explorer, so you have to manually type in 'C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro', and the license was there I pasted one from zip and it's registered now. I hope this helps somebody.

Glad to know that it's now working.

However, carefully follow the instructions from now and onwards.
The uploader had tested himself/herself before posting here. This is a strict rule for the uploaders to test it themselves and share the same process. So, if not working then probably the instructions not followed.

Hope you understand. 😊

blackhord

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
36.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Glad to know that it's now working.

However, carefully follow the instructions from now and onwards.
The uploader had tested himself/herself before posting here. This is a strict rule for the uploaders to test it themselves and share the same process. So, if not working then probably the instructions not followed.

Hope you understand. 😊
Of course. Honestly, this is my first time asking for help on any forum relating to this type of software installation. Instructions are usually pretty clear; this was just a brain fart of confusing names. But I get what you're saying I'll pay more attention.

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
next on my download list

Beatz4me

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
35.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks again Mr.Spacely. This is definitely the best uninstaller program out there.

phuongnb89

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the update, cheers