Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Rollback Rx Pro 12.7

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/Z651ZOQIkcf1

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
QBuJPR.png

File name Rollback RX Pro 12.7 Build 2709799665 Multilingual
Version12.7
License type full_version
Release Date May 21, 2024
Languages Multilingual
Requirements Windows (64-bit)

QXzjwj.jpeg

• Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.​
  • Return minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months – to any previous snapshot.​
  • Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources​
  • Supports virtually unlimited snapshots​
  • Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system​
  • Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can't startup)​
  • Back out of any failed program, OS updates, botched updates, etc.​
  • Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds​
  • Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client​
  • Supports Multi-boot Multi OS workstations.​
  • Lock snapshots to prevent deletion​
  • Intuitive GUI-based snapshot manager - manage snapshot resources​
  • Explore, browse, and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.​
  • Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot​
  • Allows users to test any software safely. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller​
  • Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot​
  • Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.​
  • Manually take snapshots on demand​

QXzwrh.jpeg
  • Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7​
  • RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)​
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more​
QXzl5o.jpeg

QBuahe.png
QBuHNA.jpg

QXzXor.jpeg

Read the "READ ME TEXT FILE" or Apply Medicine ETC.If an .iso then Burn the ISO to USB with Rufus.

Qfkp5o.jpg

QXzCAH.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    35 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 35 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    742051554c4938dde7d35d9a9a85cbe90e17c004
  • Loading…

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot. Looks like something quite helpful

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
639.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Uncle Mac - Hey I remember this program from a couple years ago. It was very cool and worked well, but I never found an update so I forgot about it until now. Thanks for sharing I will get to try it out again !!

Cheers

LeechLyncher

Downloaded
922.7 GB
Uploaded
442.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Uncle Mac, thanks for the upload, I've heard this is a phenomenal piece of software, kind of a new discovery in my wheelhouse, it sounds like a great extra line of defense... but there is something missing or not quite clear in the activation instructions, unfortunately... I have tried online & offline methods, I've worked around the Product ID & Machine ID issues in every conceivable variation, I've tried with & without the trial product ID/activation code... If anyone has activated this successfully, I'd love to hear how you figured it out, guess I will try the trial version for a minute... and before ya BLAST me, I am NO NEWBIE at this game so any random critics, cut me some slack OK? Please...

Dreamtrader

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
362.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Always great to have another lifesaver! Very much appreciate you sharing this.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Uncle Mac, thanks for the upload, I've heard this is a phenomenal piece of software, kind of a new discovery in my wheelhouse, it sounds like a great extra line of defense... but there is something missing or not quite clear in the activation instructions, unfortunately... I have tried online & offline methods, I've worked around the Product ID & Machine ID issues in every conceivable variation, I've tried with & without the trial product ID/activation code... If anyone has activated this successfully, I'd love to hear how you figured it out, guess I will try the trial version for a minute... and before ya BLAST me, I am NO NEWBIE at this game so any random critics, cut me some slack OK? Please...
I've been able to activate with success. In VirtualBox but this shouldn't make any difference.
I read you've been through every conceivable variation. So I'm afraid I won't bring anything new to you!
But here I go. I followed the instructions. Made sure I had the same Product ID and Machine ID in both prog and workaround (you see what I mean that i can't write).
Using copy and paste as needed to achieve that goal. Taking care of automatic Machine ID not working in my case.
And at the end I got the code and pasted it et voila.

Not sure it helps since there is nothing more than what's in the readme but at least one knows activation does work!

And I confirm this prog is outstanding. I've done a few restoration of a snapshot and it works amazingly well.

Cheers

Last edited:

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Good morning
I explain to you for the activation I activated more than 5 works very well well follow the procedure it works for me
open Medicines click on Medicines rsa to search for the shdapi file.dll in the rollback x64 folder the patcher in suite install the program follow the installation procedure and activate the software by the Medicines and you will have activated rollback
if the activation does not work, do this
completely uninstall the program and redo the procedure it is important to Medicines the rsa shdapi path.dll

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
I've been able to activate with success. In VirtualBox but this shouldn't make any difference.
I read you've through every conceivable variation. So I'm afraid I won't bring anything new to you!
But here I go. I followed the instructions. Made sure I had the same Product ID and Machine ID in both prog and workaround (you see what I mean that i can't write).
Using copy and paste as needed to achieve that goal. Taking care of automatic Machine ID not working in my case.
And at the end I got the code and pasted it et voila.

Not sure it helps since there is nothing more than what's in the readme but at least one knows activation does work!

And I confirm this prog is outstanding. I've done a few restoration of a snapshot and it works amazingly well.

Cheers
That was very good and thanks for helping out.. It is outstanding software.. Beats System Restore all to pieces..

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
My only concern is the room taken by the snapshots.
I've read in their documentation it has little impact.
@Uncle Mac if you have an experience long enough with it can you confirm? Thanks

Cheers

monstervision

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
812.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
My only concern is the room taken by the snapshots.
I've read in their documentation it has little impact.
@Uncle Mac if you have an experience long enough with it can you confirm? Thanks

Cheers
In advanced settings, you can change the number of snapshots to keep.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
In advanced settings, you can change the number of snapshots to keep.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
new keymaker v1.9 no v1.8 works

Ka3BuiL

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
131.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Truly better than System Restore, saving time & nerves :D
Thanks @Uncle Mac for this useful app, already using & seeding it!