Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Rosetta Stone V 3.4.7.0 + Medicines

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Rosetta Stone v 3.4.7.0 + Medicines
Only Program Installer - without language

f8I2n.jpg

AJoVv.png

(32 and 64 bit)

f8Jeq.png

Rosetta Stone is a software for learning foreign languages, developed by the North American company Rosetta Stone Ltd, and has been used by more than five million people in one hundred and fifty countries.

ff9dh.png

It is used by people, companies and governments of several nations, like NASA and the US Department of State, because it provides very good results in a short time thanks to its innovative learning method called Rosetta Dynamic Immersion Method. Stone, which is based on the combination of images, intuition, interactivity and instruction, and is very different from other softwares to learn languages.

f8yZW.png

File Size: 115 MB
*****************************************************************************************************

k0q8E.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaiprakash

Downloaded
40.7 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
where do I get Language packs ?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This will really come in handy in learning other languages, including brushing up on the other language I do know... spanish.

Thanks for the upload, @Jugoexpress! :cool:

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years