Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Seagate 2tb Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antzlee

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi guys its me again and this is my 2nd time posting about my problem here again for today, you see I bought a 2TB External and then I was gonna try it out so far its working I can see " Removable Disk " something in My Computer but I don't know if I'm dumb or not but I tried this one
Help_1.png
you see when I tried to use the HDD Low Level Format to erase all the data in my External but somehow when I disconnect the cable and connect it again the removable disk won't show up.
Help_2.png

Please Help Thank you so much

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
1st of all you didn't have to use low-level format. If you could see ext. HDD but couldn't see any data/partition, you just had to open Disk management, create partition and do quick format.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
Go to disk management and make sure it still has a drive letter assigned to it.

Antzlee

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
1st of all you didn't have to use low-level format. If you could see ext. HDD but couldn't see any data/partition, you just had to open Disk management, create partition and do quick format.
Go to disk management and make sure it still has a drive letter assigned to it.

OMG I Didn't know about that >.< sorry I'm just noob at this and anyway I tried it but somehow there's no drive letter
Help_3.png

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
in this situation, I would suggest you do the following.
first disconnect your drive.
download usbdview and uninstall drivers for your drive in this tool.
reboot.
connect the drive and post results.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi guys its me again and this is my 2nd time posting about my problem here again for today, you see I bought a 2TB External and then I was gonna try it out so far its working I can see " Removable Disk " something in My Computer but I don't know if I'm dumb or not but I tried this one
Help_1.png
you see when I tried to use the HDD Low Level Format to erase all the data in my External but somehow when I disconnect the cable and connect it again the removable disk won't show up.
Help_2.png

Please Help Thank you so much

So I have had the same issue about a year ago. With a Seagate 2T SATA drive Seagate HDD's typically come unformatted and with the size 2T of the drive were originally used at enterprise level Mission- critical server and storage arrays. I had a heck of a time getting an image to lay down on my Seagate even with the Seagate drivers downloaded and put on a bootable USB & CD. Then I found if you download Windows XP SATA drivers and use them on a disc "not through USB" to format the drive for the first time works like a charm I have done this to 4X now each successful.

Antzlee

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It's working now thank you ^^

Status