Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding, but "my torrents" list does not show up the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
As you can see, I am uploading all 4 torrents, but three of them are not showing in my seeding list. This is happening since the last 2-3 days.
This will lead me to a HnR, although I am seeding it. This will also bring down my ratio and seedbonus.
Kindly assist here.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The 3 torrents you are missing were removed from the server and so they don't show on the list. Nothing more nothing less. Remove them from the torrent client and time to find new ones to seed. Sometimes we have to do that cause of various reasons. If there is nothing else to add, we can close the thread.

Hope it helped.

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You have 4 pages of inactive torrents, the question is why don't you seed all of them.
64 torrents x 24h = 1536 x31days= 47,5k seedbonus points. 50k can be exchanged for 700GB of upload = no problems

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
You have 4 pages of inactive torrents, the question is why don't you seed all of them.
64 torrents x 24h = 1536 x31days= 47,5k seedbonus points. 50k can be exchanged for 700GB of upload = no problems
I do not have enough money to seed, as I have a 3 phase electricity, and the rates are exorbitant, That is one point. Secondly, I lost my hard disk 3 weeks back, and all my downloads were deleted, could not retrieve AS MY 5TB hdd crashed big time. :(

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
The 3 torrents you are missing were removed from the server and so they don't show on the list. Nothing more nothing less. Remove them from the torrent client and time to find new ones to seed. Sometimes we have to do that cause of various reasons. If there is nothing else to add, we can close the thread.

Hope it helped.
Yup can close it out now mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.