Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Seeding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
i have a couple of questions now 1st i only seed torrents right? second do really have to seed 72 HOURS??? for each torrent cause thats crazy i seeded a torrent for like 15 mins and then wanted to check how long should i seed a torrent for and i found out it should be 72 hours which is insane ngl xd 3rd how do you know i seeded....? and thank u sm

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Torrents are all about sharing. If you are not prepared to share what you download by seeding then go to another site.

Yes, the rule is that you must seed every torrent that you download for 72 hours.
If you don't do that then you will quickly lose your download permissions and then you won't be able to download any more torrents.
You don't have to seed the 72 hours all in one go. You can spread it over a week or two if that is more convenient to you.

Our torrent tracker knows exactly how long you seed every torrent that you download.
If you don't seed enough then it will remove your download permissions automatically.

The rule is not open for discussion. Follow it or lose your download permissions and perhaps even your account.

Last edited:

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Torrents are all about sharing. If you are not prepared to share what you download by seeding then go to another site.

Yes, the rule is that you must seed every torrent that you download for 72 hours.
If you don't do that then you will quickly lose your download permissions and you won't be able to download any more torrents.
You don't have to seed the 72 hours all in one go. You can spread it over a week or two if that is more convenient to you.

The rule is not open for discussion. Follow it or lose your download permissions or perhaps even your account.
i have been seeding since few days but seeded data is like 20mb or 30mb please tell me which torrents can give me good seed points

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i have been seeding since few days but seeded data is like 20mb or 30mb please tell me which torrents can give me good seed points
Read How to Improve Your Ratio and What are seed bonus points & why you need them

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I will assume that you either dont know how torrents work in principle, or you don't care. For the time, I will assume the first but time shows our true selves.

In case you didn't know, the 3 torrents you downloaded so far, came from other members of this forum. Are they "crazy" and "insane" too for keeping torrents alive for you and others to download? Think about that for a while. The fact that people are seeding is the reason we find software to download and at good speeds with most torrents at least.

The 72 hours is not continuous but they do need to happen within a week. Seed some now, some later but you need to seed (keep the torrent alive) for at least 72 hours or 1:1 ratio. We understand if you don't like it but the general rule here is, if you don't like to share with others, others won't share with you. That simple.

In the end, it's not like we ask you for something dramatic. Let your torrent client on and do whatever you are doing with your PC.
Both should visit this link to understand more about torrents and also possible seeding issues and solutions

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i have a separate VPS for seeding torrents sharing is caring ♥♥

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

If you don't do that then you will quickly lose your download permissions and then you won't be able to download any more torrents.

Our torrent tracker knows exactly how long you seed every torrent that you download.
If you don't seed enough then it will remove your download permissions automatically.

The rule is not open for discussion. Follow it or lose your download permissions and perhaps even your account.
chill bro i was just asking alright thank you

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I will assume that you either dont know how torrents work in principle, or you don't care. For the time, I will assume the first but time shows our true selves.

In case you didn't know, the 3 torrents you downloaded so far, came from other members of this forum. Are they "crazy" and "insane" too for keeping torrents alive for you and others to download? Think about that for a while. The fact that people are seeding is the reason we find software to download and at good speeds with most torrents at least.

The 72 hours is not continuous but they do need to happen within a week. Seed some now, some later but you need to seed (keep the torrent alive) for at least 72 hours or 1:1 ratio. We understand if you don't like it but the general rule here is, if you don't like to share with others, others won't share with you. That simple.

In the end, it's not like we ask you for something dramatic. Let your torrent client on and do whatever you are doing with your PC.

Both should visit this link to understand more about torrents and also possible seeding issues and solutions
yeah i actually searched and i found out im not sure if i understand right now but that if i found a torrent that wasn't seeded i cannot download it so i have to seed so others can download

OldSchoolpc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
143.6 GB
Uploaded
91.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just seed.....all day.....everyday and you'll be fine. :)

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Just seed.....all day.....everyday and you'll be fine. :)
how much internet does it use? cause in my country internet is limited meaning i pay per GB (i know its stupid my whole country is) so if it doesn't use that much i would seed 24/7 idc but if it does use much internet then im just gonna seed for 72 hours exactly cause its the minimuim to my guess

tanmayt

Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
166.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
how much internet does it use? cause in my country internet is limited meaning i pay per GB (i know its stupid my whole country is) so if it doesn't use that much i would seed 24/7 idc but if it does use much internet then im just gonna seed for 72 hours exactly cause its the minimuim to my guess
u need unlimited data connection or you can set the seed ratio according to your plan

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
You are not seeding a darn thing @Dr. Moh So why this thread???

Dr. Moh

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You are not seeding a darn thing @Dr. Moh So why this thread???
I wAs SeEdInG WhEn I CrEaTeD ThIs ThReAd but rn im gonna reinstall windows so i cant seed :) but im going to i promise dw

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Its okay guys, sometimes people say something they don't mean, English is not everyone's primary language, all cool.
Will close this thread as there is nothing else to be said.
I am sure our friend understands now better.

Seeding in most cases is about time and not GB. I understand that you may not have enough GB but if you have enough to download, you must set aside enough to share too. We can't make exceptions to this rule. Set your client (google about it) on how to set a fixed ratio of at least 1 (which means at best you will upload as much as you downloaded). No worries it won't always be the case as we have very good uploaders here and more often you won't have to use many GBs to upload.

Maybe consider VIP or a Seedbox as alternatives?

Thank you all for the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.