Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Site Access Problems and torrent downloadi ssues - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello, I'm having issues accessing the site on Chrome. I had to use Opera to get to this page today. I keep getting a "Page could not be loaded" message
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Anything I try to start from here is stuck on "finding peers". This is a new (in the last 7 days) issue that started with me not even being able to access the site... Pls help.
Utorrent and Qbit - same results

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Try with Firefox and get an adblocker with Ublock origin

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Try with Firefox and get an adblocker with Ublock origin
got Secure Connection Failed message. So far I'm good with Opera and Cloudflare but no torrents working

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Any firewall on Your side?

From where Are You?

What You change since year 2016?

You Know that we need those Info, without them we cant help You!
So PLEASE, ...give it to Us, PLEASE

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I merged the 2 threads (site access and torrent issues) cause they have the same root problem technically even tho they seem like different issues.

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Sometimes the browser update brings this issue. I had similar problem with some pages and i use Opera browser too with vpn active to load these pages.
As vdogeek said above try another browser an adblocker like AdGuard and try again.

Last edited:

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
got Secure Connection Failed message. So far I'm good with Opera and Cloudflare but no torrents working

Sometimes the browser update brings this issue. I had similar problem with some pages and i use Opera browser too with vpn active to load these pages.
As vdogeek said above try another browser an adblocker like AdGuard and try again.
I got in using Firefox and adblocker on my phone but not PC... any idea why my torrents won't work? Just says stalled/finding peers.

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Any firewall on Your side?

From where Are You?

What You change since year 2016?

You Know that we need those Info, without them we cant help You!
So PLEASE, ...give it to Us, PLEASE
Only firewall active is Windows. Just moved to Alaska... IDK if it's the service here or what. Haven't changed anything really. All my OS comes from Team OS so... IDK. I may get a new modem and see. I had a message that said my address was banned. Went to the Facebook site to get help for that - still having weird problems

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I got in using Firefox and adblocker on my phone but not PC... any idea why my torrents won't work? Just says stalled/finding peers.
Downloads are usually stalled and you get finding peers as soon as you start, it usually happens when the tracker and metadata are trying to crawl through the Internet to find the source file that you are downloading, depending on your Internet speed, it may take some time.

What did you try to download so as to get that notification and how are seeders to that particular torrent?

How long did you wait for a torrent to get started?

I have some times waited for hours to get a simple 5 MB torrent to complete, but usually it gets completed without much fuss.

Just give it some time, it will automatically download as soon everything is checked and the file you are downloading is available to be shared.

There are lots of factor to be included, even if you have decent speed your download will be delayed if there are not so much seeders for it. Same can be said if the seeder has many things to seed apart from this (Like i seed movies along with this site torrent, so the speed of this torrent will be throttled if the movie seeds at higher speed)

Bottom line, lots of things happen because of which you get download stalled or finding peers but it will usually clear up itself when there is a free traffic and the file is available, just give it some time.

P.S: Download a torrent with low size and has many seeders as an experiment, see if the system stills replicates the issue. If it gets delayed, see how long does it take to get the torrent completed. (You can contact mods/admin for help in the torrent, since they have site overview, and they can guide you to a torrent with low space and many seeders)

Last edited:

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Try it in a pc and check again. Don't use your mobile for torrenting

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sooooo - I'm using my mobile hotspot and I got in on PC (Firefox). Had to disable Ad Blocker to get here. Have torrents going for 28 min now. Still no movement (Finding Peers). I gotta go get a new modem tomorrow.
Downloading Magix Vegas Pro 21 and Windows 11 X Lite both have plenty seeds. When I switched to my mobile hotspot and restarted - torrents working

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sooooo - I'm using my mobile hotspot and I got in on PC (Firefox). Had to disable Ad Blocker to get here. Have torrents going for 28 min now. Still no movement (Finding Peers). I gotta go get a new modem tomorrow.
Downloading Magix Vegas Pro 21 and Windows 11 X Lite both have plenty seeds. When I switched to my mobile hotspot and restarted - torrents working
Just to make sure where the problem is.

Download a movie or something that can be downloaded via torrent. If it downloads as it should be, then the issue is communication error between your OS and this site trackers.

If you get the same finding peers/stalled even on other site torrents, then it might be your modem fault (which is unlikely since, if you are able to connect to net, then it is a signal of your modem working fine) or you might have done some changes to your OS without your knowledge or someone else might have done to your OS when you lent them intentional or unintended.

We will discuss further upon your updates.

To negate that OS issue, if you have a live boot of windows, try using that and downloading the torrents. Even if you don't, if you have the means, then do create a windows-to-go and check the torrent problem.

TMash

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.9 GB
Uploaded
536.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just to make sure where the problem is.

Download a movie or something that can be downloaded via torrent. If it downloads as it should be, then the issue is communication error between your OS and this site trackers.

If you get the same finding peers/stalled even on other site torrents, then it might be your modem fault (which is unlikely since, if you are able to connect to net, then it is a signal of your modem working fine) or you might have done some changes to your OS without your knowledge or someone else might have done to your OS when you lent them intentional or unintended.

We will discuss further upon your updates.

To negate that OS issue, if you have a live boot of windows, try using that and downloading the torrents. Even if you don't, if you have the means, then do create a windows-to-go and check the torrent problem.
checking things now - thank you

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)