Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct SketchUp Pro 2023 23.0.367 + v-Ray 6.00.01 for sketchup

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
0sketc10.jpg

SketchUp Pro
3D modeling for professionals? We've got you

Program version:2023 23.0.367

desc10.png

SketchUp is a 3D modeling tool powerful and convenient is designed for architects, designers, builders, engineers and manufacturers of various products. SketchUp provides a variety of tools to draw and create drawings, palette of materials (vegetation, metal and glass), the color palette of the installation ball and more. Models created in SketchUp can be saved and then edited at any time, add new parts on them, change the size, texture, etc. this approach allows you to create complex objects.
SketchUp Pro provides the most intuitive way to design, document and present ideas in 3D. With the help of the program, you can develop detailed plans, facades, title block, and much more, while all the changes in the model are automatically recorded in the project documentation.
3D Warehouse integration is a repository of 3D models for free, the world's largest, works perfectly with SketchUp. This means that the environment, furniture, equipment, cabinets and even the kitchen sink (literally) is now in easy reach. When loading the model in the 3D Warehouse, they can easily be pulled to your phone or tablet your app SketchUp Mobile Viewer. Then you can work with them with clients and companion - anywhere and how.

feautu13.png

Create drawings, can extend and accurate. SketchUp is not only suitable to create three-dimensional models. With LayOut, you can draw the diagram, facades, sections, title block in the drawing, and more. When you change the model, your document will also be updated. It's so simple.
Create documents presentations. With LayOut, you have everything you need to create fashion design sketches, vector illustrations, and presentations - everything you need to explain everything.
Create the view mode from the beginning to the end interesting. Use SketchUp Pro to turn your models into the view mode and end animation showing the details.
Become trumps.And quickly. Anyone here want software CAD sophisticated? No doubt, SketchUp Pro is 3D drawing intuitive and easy to learn .
Think that drawing in 3D. We have designed SketchUp to it is an extension of your hand and you can draw anything and everything.
Create the correct pattern and detail. SketchUp has accuracy up to a thousandth of a inch, so you can create a design, set the parameter and to plan for the number of servings you need.

system10.png

Operating system supported: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
Processor: Series Intel multi-core and above, equivalent Xeon or AMD
RAM: 4GB (recommended 8GB or more)
The amount of free hard disk: Recommended 4GB and above

inote10.png

Follow and read ReadMe.txt in download folder

V-Ray:

V-Ray Next for SketchUpis the tool of Chaos Group for Windows PC, this is a lighting tool and as a professional for architects &designers.V-Ray Next for SketchUp allows you to export everything and everything - from the design models to the 3D scene details most of you. Use V-Ray for SketchUp, you can also have access to over 600 documents actual photo, drag and drop. V-Ray Next for SketchUp is very easy to use and brings great results. You can use it to create everything - from 3D diagrams to high-quality images - ability depending on you.

Features of V-Ray Next for SketchUp:

Automatically remove noise and cut down on the time the output to 50%. Now supports noise after the output.
Rendered images the actual room and furniture with global light, strong and fast.
Rendered any kind of light natural or artificial, with many types of integrated lighting.
Simply lighting the scene of a HDR image (high dynamic range) only of the environment.
Rendered content ready for VR for the virtual reality headset popular.
Create excellent material that looks exactly like the real thing.
Choose from over 500 materials, drag and drop to speed up the next project of you.
Track history, links, and tweak the color, exposure, and more directly in the frame buffer of V-Ray.
The exit of you as the turn separate to control more art in the photo editing software of your.
Grass, fabric and carpet realistic with V-Ray Fur.

shoots10.png

sketch10.jpg

0v-ray10.jpg

vray10.jpg

virus_10.png

QhmIme.png

downlo10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

davideizumi

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
143.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
All downloading this, please note that this new SketchUp Pro 2023 INCLUDES the option to check bundled download for V-Ray AND Revit-Importer!
So practically with this SketchUp Pro 2023, u DO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD another external V-Ray for Sketchup! :)

*Edit:
1) After installing / patching SketchUp Pro/Studio 2023, please also unzip the V-Ray 6 RAR file and install that Vray and Medicines it according. THEN...
2) WHEN INSTALLING THE V-RAY RAR SETUP FILE, PLEASE SELECT LICENSE (VIA THE ADVANCED OPTION) INSTEAD OF CHOOSING THE SKETCHUP 2020/2019/WHATEVER OPTIONS!

I tested and the rendering works. So this Vray works too :)

IMPORTANT:

So I just did a full, FULL test of all the functions including Vray and it worked (only after patching and installing additional vray provided inside the rar file), EXCEPT the Revit Importer.
So, the error message shows that this version of Medicines infact is just a SketchUp PRO version. NOT a SketchUp Studio Version.

Which explains why the Vray has to be installed separately.

Does anyone know how to fix the Revit Importer which requires this action??

Last edited:

dannotech

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
800.9 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You for this one, very appreciated.

kai_29

Downloaded
162.3 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for sharing
Have a nice day,

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
@grimpmaster
Upload your images only at lookimg

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice work, thanks for sharing!

brpar

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank You for this one, very appreciated

Phirahat

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
399.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank . . . . you.

jarome

Downloaded
72.2 GB
Uploaded
138.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing .....good job

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I case you didnt know @grimpmaster you can now post in Post and Share

useafork

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
very nice thanks for sharing

hellsoft

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much! You made my day!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
@grimpmaster I added the virus scan image to your virus report description, on the post it self.... So it's easier, for members to see it!

keep it up!!

Mohic4n

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
579.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
All downloading this, please note that this new SketchUp Pro 2023 INCLUDES the option to check bundled download for V-Ray AND Revit-Importer!
So practically with this SketchUp Pro 2023, u DO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD another external V-Ray for Sketchup! :)
Just tried it.

True, you don't have to install external V-Ray setup.
False, that it works right away.

Explaining:
When you install SketchUp alongside V-Ray plugins are installed with it, so after is patched and you run it, you can see tools but you can not run them as they ask for a license.
You have to run the V-Ray setup in the .rar as well and you have to install the license server and Medicines it as it is described it.
Then you can use the tools.

I'm not a SketchUp user myself, so I can not tell if they are working well or not. Someone who knows the app can try it and tell us.

davideizumi

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
143.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just tried it.

True, you don't have to install external V-Ray setup.
False, that it works right away.

Explaining:
When you install SketchUp alongside V-Ray plugins are installed with it, so after is patched and you run it, you can see tools but you can not run them as they ask for a license.
You have to run the V-Ray setup in the .rar as well and you have to install the license server and Medicines it as it is described it.
Then you can use the tools.

I'm not a SketchUp user myself, so I can not tell if they are working well or not. Someone who knows the app can try it and tell us.
Thank u!
Yes u are totally right. Didnt realise before and I apologise.

So, I tried ur method and it worked, and for the app itself, it works too. :)
*Edited my previous comments to add ur info :)

IMPORTANT:

So I just did a full, FULL test of all the functions including Vray and it worked (only after patching and installing additional vray provided inside the rar file), EXCEPT the Revit Importer.
So, the error message shows that this version of Medicines infact is just a SketchUp PRO version. NOT a SketchUp Studio Version.

Last edited:

Mohic4n

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
579.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank u!

Quote my post if you like too, please :)

It's important for everyone to understand that you cannot install V-Ray 6.00.01 to SketchUp 2023.
We can run the setup however but only to install and Medicines the license server.
We need to have the updated one, I think 6.00.03 to make the installation properly set up.

For the Revit importer I have absolutely no clue how to make it work, sorry.

This is the error if you run V-Ray in Sketchup without installing the license server
Warning: If you do not follow the installation instructions in this article, or do not have a Studio entitlement, you will receive an error message.

Clicking Yes on this message directs you to the Chaos License Server. Use your Trimble ID to sign-in on that page. If you have a Studio entitlement this will link your account. If you do not, you will be notified there is not a license associated with your Trimble account.

Last edited:

davideizumi

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
143.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

It's important for everyone to understand that you cannot install V-Ray 6.00.01 to SketchUp 2023.
We can run the setup however but only to install and Medicines the license server.
We need to have the updated one, I think 6.00.03 to make the installation properly set up.

But it worked no? I tested the Vray and it worked. :O

yea :(
Revit Importer is totally NOT working!

Mohic4n

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
579.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
But it worked no? I tested the Vray and it worked. :O
I dunno how to play with SketchUp and V-Ray, but I when I run the tools I saw that they are working.
Someone who can draw and render something will enlighten us :)

davideizumi

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
143.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I dunno how to play with SketchUp and V-Ray, but I when I run the tools I saw that they are working.
Someone who can draw and render something will enlighten us :)
yes the Vray is working AFTER doing the license Medicines.

only thing that isnt working is the Revit Importer.... :(

davideizumi

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
143.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank u!

IMPORTANT:

tried every method but still unable to fix that 2 image shown.