Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Slipstream drivers into WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Rogers

Downloaded
293 MB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I use the boot usb often but I need to know how to slipstream my drivers into the usb so they can already be installed into the computer when the desktop finally comes on, this is for WinPE 10-8 Sergei Strelec, thanks.

I have my drivers already backed up through Driver Magician.

momentumz

Downloaded
328.4 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
AFAIK, you can't. The windows installation ISO need to be prebuilt with drivers in it...

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I will bend the rules a bit because as per rules we are not supposed to talk about customizing windows (even PE setups) and give a quick answer assuming you know the basics about how to handle ADK, and IMaGes, etc.

Dism will do the trick for you by typing
DISM.exe /image:c:\TEMP_IMG /Add-Driver /driver:c:\drivers /recurse /FORCEUNSIGNED
As you see you need to take care of a few things before you issue the command
1. Set the right directory of the image in the "/image:c:\TEMP_IMG"
2. Set the right directory in the /driver:c:\drivers
3. /recurse when you want to add multiple drivers in the same folder. Note here that some drivers have support from multiple devices and might inflate your image.
4. /FORCEUNSIGNED In case your drivers are not signed.
Make sure the drivers are unpacked. What that means is you need them in a form that uses the .inf file and not a .exe file. Google for more info.

You can find plenty of info on how to create a window PE image and more details on DISM.

I will close this and if anything else is needed relating to the topic, contact a mod/admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.