Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SolidWorks 2022 SP1 Full Premium (x64) Multilingual

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/26g0xqb

dumaster

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks Bro !!!!

Fantastic !!!

bigbluegg

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
must support such an uploader.
Thank you

goldbird8888

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
99.3 GB
Uploaded
648.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for sharing.Thank you so much for sharing.

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
155 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for uploading this software!

Last edited:

geniuscoolman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
64.9 GB
Uploaded
18.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot for your sharing!

villamigu

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
18.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much sir :)

Kapacita

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome. Thank you very much for the share :h:

LucasKDK1979

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very much, this help me a lot!!!! much apreciated

chtiderman

Downloaded
12.5 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for the torrent:party:

carlcall

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
10.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks for this @TheMacGyver

powerofturks

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I cant download it. Seed please

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There are 60 seeders for this torrent. If you can't download it then the problem is at your end.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Get a working torrent client and click here. >>

santaclawn

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
20.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i come here, once again, to thank u very much!!!

HarrietOrtega

Downloaded
121.3 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have an annoying problem, whenever I try to install Solidworks 2022 (or even 2021) I get an error upon launch saying "Cannot find a license for Solidworks Standard".

I have followed the instructions in the readme down to the letter. I have tried installing it on a fresh install of Windows 10 (on my primary laptop) and Windows 11 (on my secondary laptop), I have tried installing 2020 and upgrading it to 2022 (and 2021) via the installer but the issue still persists. I have made sure that the license server is running and is not blocked by my firewall and that the solidworks exe is not blocked from accessing the license server (outgoing internet access blocked of course but local access allowed). I have tried editing the license file, using an older version of the server, I have re-read the license file and tried to "borrow" a Solidworks Standard license via LMTools (Unsuccessful, Solidworks server config pops up with an error saying something like license borrowing is not setup on the server) and still get this error. I've tried installing / upgrading to different service pack versions and STILL get this error. I must of installed Solidworks 2021 and 2022 a million times by now and it's seriously annoying.

I am going OUT OF MY MIND...I have tried literally everything I can think of but still get this error whenever I try to run Solidworks 2021 or 2022. I really want to run either of these two as I am a heavy Solidworks user but I seem to be stuck with using 2020 which has the EXACT same instructions in the readme as previous versions from the uploader but for some unknown reason 2021 and 2022 won't run.

Can ANYONE shed some light on this or offer any suggestions? I'm getting a brand new CAD laptop workstation tomorrow along with a Spacemouse Enterprise and I REALLY want to get either Solidworks 2021 or 2022 running on it.

Thanks in advance.

nikosor1

Downloaded
55.2 MB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
amazing! thank you very much

SomeGuy

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
534.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have an annoying problem, whenever I try to install Solidworks 2022 (or even 2021) I get an error upon launch saying "Cannot find a license for Solidworks Standard".

I have followed the instructions in the readme down to the letter. I have tried installing it on a fresh install of Windows 10 (on my primary laptop) and Windows 11 (on my secondary laptop), I have tried installing 2020 and upgrading it to 2022 (and 2021) via the installer but the issue still persists. I have made sure that the license server is running and is not blocked by my firewall and that the solidworks exe is not blocked from accessing the license server (outgoing internet access blocked of course but local access allowed). I have tried editing the license file, using an older version of the server, I have re-read the license file and tried to "borrow" a Solidworks Standard license via LMTools (Unsuccessful, Solidworks server config pops up with an error saying something like license borrowing is not setup on the server) and still get this error. I've tried installing / upgrading to different service pack versions and STILL get this error. I must of installed Solidworks 2021 and 2022 a million times by now and it's seriously annoying.

I am going OUT OF MY MIND...I have tried literally everything I can think of but still get this error whenever I try to run Solidworks 2021 or 2022. I really want to run either of these two as I am a heavy Solidworks user but I seem to be stuck with using 2020 which has the EXACT same instructions in the readme as previous versions from the uploader but for some unknown reason 2021 and 2022 won't run.

Can ANYONE shed some light on this or offer any suggestions? I'm getting a brand new CAD laptop workstation tomorrow along with a Spacemouse Enterprise and I REALLY want to get either Solidworks 2021 or 2022 running on it.

Thanks in advance.
Were you ever able to get it working? Believe I ran into the same issue going from 2020 to 2021 and have stuck with 2020 for that reason. Wondering now it Ill have the same issue with 2022.

shinguru

Downloaded
24.3 GB
Uploaded
162.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you sir @UNCLE MAC🤠 for sharing

geniuscoolman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
64.9 GB
Uploaded
18.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great! Thanks a lot for your sharing!

HarrietOrtega

Downloaded
121.3 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Were you ever able to get it working? Believe I ran into the same issue going from 2020 to 2021 and have stuck with 2020 for that reason. Wondering now it Ill have the same issue with 2022.
I actually did. The error is due to the folders from program filesx86 and program files not being copied properly. It's a stupid thing really and totally Windows fault but when you overwrite the folders in program files, make sure that the folders aren't getting renamed by windows. Turns out that the folders in my case were being renamed as *(2). For example, the folders in the program files x86 were being renamed with a (2) appended to them because there were previous folders from my 2020 version of Solidworks (use reg tracer to install solidworks because the solidworks uninstaller leaves a whole load of stuff on your system).

Also, the instructions assume you are installing to the default c: path. I installed solidworks to a different drive, so you have to find that path and overwrite the folders in them instead of copying them to program filesx86 and program files folders.

Hope that's clear enough for you, essentially make sure you're actually overwriting the folders properly and not having them renamed by windows due to there already being folders of the same name there. Don't rely on windows to do it because it obviously didn't understand me when I clicked "replace", so I copied each folder one by one and made sure each folders contents were going into the correct folder.