Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Specific Lite Build for Laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmu

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
20.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hi all,
i tried like 10 different lite builds (eg 5x fbconan, nicky, nexus etc..) which all seem to have in common, that they are not specifically tweaked for laptop use, but all for gaming.
one should think that these would also be perfect for laptops, but the problem seems to be, that there is something removed,
that lets a mobile cpu run at the lowest energy saving mode? eg battery saver mode has also no effect.
all of the builds have practically 0% cpu load, which should be perfect, but batteryinfoview shows an idle wattage of 6-7watts,
while around 2wattts is the out of the box oem win10 usage (i have a mobile 11th intel cpu).
can someone point me in the right direction, for what i have to look in a build or can recommend a specific one?
for me the perfect build would be no visual customizations, no windows update, no winsxs, no defender, no store etc.. the typical light build i guess, if it wouldnt be for this darn power consumption..
thanks for helping out

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11545 (11545)
Member for 8 years
DL a full version and debloat it yourself, or install LTSC.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Try an unmodified Windows HOME, 10 or 11. Tweak it's settings to get the lowest power consumption.
Removing update, winsxs and store won't make any noticeable difference to power consumption so why bother.

schmu

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
20.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
that was just a general direction of what i want, removing all the bloat,
and removing defender, scheduled tasks, services, and other background stuff, of course makes a difference, thats why we are all wanting lite builds or not?
like i said, everything would be great with the mentioned builds, running with 0% but what is needed to reduce idle power consumption, which should be excellent, only that it isnt! why??
thats here the only question i cannot resolve, hence my question.

@spacly: .. and i know how complicated it is to make a lite build by oneself, tried it in former days with ntlite with win7, too complicated and time consuming with all the testing.
thats why we are all here, arent we, to rely on people who know what they are doing..

Mitzu

Downloaded
345.8 GB
Uploaded
519.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
All builds Lites and compact of master FB Conan , are great OS

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Maybe this is what you want, Windows 10 Lite Edition V3 ->

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Although I agree, there are game tweaks to turn off the power consumption, cause those tweaks keep running or operating. Another would be to make few changes based on these recommendations, off hand.
HTTP:
https://www.techradar.com/uk/how-to/how-to-manage-power-options-in-windows-11

For me, the power runs out 96 minutes or at 9% since I have certain issues, else on Unix it runs for 128 minutes and over.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@schmu, you can find a guide on how to debloat windows 10/11
Good lucky :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@schmu
I compiled a list of some of the customisation resources on TeamOS.
There is a section of apps that you can use to tweak an already installed OS.
If you can't find what you want there then use the site search and remember that Google is your friend.

schmu

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
20.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks, like i said, im here because i dont want to make it myself! isnt that the point of your site, ready custom OS builds to download?
so back to square one - can someone please recommend me a light build suitable for laptops with clocking down and battery saver mode working??
arent there any notebook users here for sharing some experience?
cheers

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
@schmu I agree with the above being said, look at FBConan's builds. Closing this thread as its more than 2 weeks old and no update.

Status
Not open for further replies.