Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Spotify downloader / converter for PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am looking for a way or a program to download & convert my Spotify songs/albums. I see one called Sidify, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone tell me of an application that will work for me ? I have a large collection on Spotify but not a premium account.
I need this for my PC (not android)

Thank you for any thoughts

THiBOR69

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
I think this one will too the job Wondershare UniConverter

testament

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Long time before i used Ukeysoft Spotify Music Converter. I'm not sure if you'll find here.

For a bit i used

I have noticed when i tried to add a big playlist (download and convert) at this software i have troubles (not all the time) to download all the songs. Some of them get stuck and i must do it separately.

Last edited:

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I think this one will too the job Wondershare UniConverter

Thank you to both of you. @testament I tried NoteBurner, but I could not get it to download anything. It is an older version so maybe they changed things :(

@Jerry_Xristos I will try that app you mentioned and post my results here later today. I am not sure though, because Wondxershare does not mention anything about connecting to Spotify and then downloading and converting the song/album/playlist to mp3.... I'll try it though.

If anyone else has any ideas please let me know also :)

Last edited:

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702 GB
Uploaded
14.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you to both of you. @testament I tried NoteBurner, but I could not get it to download anything. It is an older version so maybe they changed things :(

@Jerry_Xristos I will try that app you mentioned and post my results here later today. I am not sure though, because Wondxershare does not mention anything about connecting to Spotify and then downloading and converting the song/album/playlist to mp3.... I'll try it though.

If anyone else has any ideas please let me know also :)
Just keep in mind that Spotify can ban your account,
for downloading to PC , they can detect when you do it. I had my Premium ACC banned doing it.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I've used this one without Spotify account ban... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/hitpaw-video-converter-3-0-4-multilingual-teamos.200556/ ... Just read all of my posts in the thread.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I've used this one without Spotify account ban... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/hitpaw-video-converter-3-0-4-multilingual-teamos.200556/ ... Just read all of my posts in the thread.

Wow @vdogeek this one worked !! Nice !! Here are my results:

1. NoteBurner / Doesn't work.
2. Wondershare / It converts the files but won't download from Spotify.
3. HitPaw / Works 100% - downloads and converts.

Time will only tell if I get banned .... If I do I will let you know so others are aware.

Thank's to you all !!!

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Let us know how that goes... then we will close this thread.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Let us know how that goes... then we will close this thread.

## UPDATE ##

I have been downloading now for almost 24 hours... I have downloaded thousands of my songs from Spotify and no ban, so I guess for now it is ok. .....Close the thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.