Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
spotify-music-and-podcasts-1.jpg

Spotify Mod APK Premium allows you to stream music and podcasts for free. Stream your favorite music and podcasts, and discover new music from across the globe.
MOD INFO:
  • Unlocked Next Track
  • Unlocked Pevious Track
  • Unlocked Seeking FWD/BWD
  • Unlocked/Able to Select Any Songs & Albums
  • Unlocked Repeat Once/All
  • Unlocked Shuffle
  • Disabled Force Shuffle
  • Unlocked Spotify Connect (Premium Bypass)
  • Unlocked On-Demand Sharing
  • Unlocked Canvas Sharing
  • Unlocked Voice Feature
  • Unlocked Volume Control
  • Unlocked Animated Heart
  • Unlocked Lyrics Sharing (Works only in supported countries)
  • Unlocked Storylines
  • Unlocked Sing-along (Works only in supported countries)
  • Unlocked User Playlist Annotation (New Feature)
  • Unlocked Follow Feed
  • Unlocked Editorial Mode
  • Unlocked Full Screen Stories
  • Unlocked Facebook Login
  • Removed All ADS
  • Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
  • Original package signature changed
  • Release by MrDude & xC3FFF0E & Sherlock.
Mod Changelog:
Added: Dynamic Playlist
Added: Hey Spotify
Fixed: Podcast ad roll crash
Note: If Any Bugs Related to Premium Loss on First Boot Then try clear app from recents and open/ Do Force Stop twice and open app.

Spotify is one of the largest free music platforms in the world today, with countless songs, authors, albums, playlists, and more to diversify users’ discovery. It also has endless integration and comprehensive links with all social networking platforms, helping users share their playlists with friends and the world. Not stopping there, but its song recommendation system is also preeminent and modern, promising to bring users to new content of their favorite genres.

spotify-1.png
spotify-2.png

INNOVATIVE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE​

Spotify’s interface is designed to be subtle and flexible when users can minimize it to the notification bar for easy interaction while listening to music. Not only that, at the homepage will be all the latest content globally, including playlists or the top picks of other users. The homepage also has many fascinating and user-friendly layouts, making it easier for users to interact with all functions or discover music.

THE BEST AND ABSOLUTE MUSIC LISTENING EXPERIENCE​

The app is also named one of the most prominent and wonderful music players as it provides an exotic and intriguing music listening experience. It prioritizes comfort and flexibility, allowing them to interact with playlists or music while listening quickly. Users can also listen to music online or offline, even running in the background while doing other things.
spotify-3.png
spotify-4.png
spotify-5.png

SEARCH AND FILTER YOUR SONGS​

The search and filter functions built into Spotify’s library are versatile and sophisticated, as it offers users a wide selection of trending genres. Not only that, when users search with any keyword, all relevant results or not are shown to expand their discovery. While wandering at the homepage, the songs also have a bookmark option to add them to playlists and more directly.

PERSONALIZE YOUR PLAYLISTS​

Playlists are also the highlight of this app’s pride, as people can share or make all their playlists public to social networks. Moreover, through the application, people can discover or listen to all other users’ playlists, thereby expanding the connection between people with similar interests. The customization of playlists is also impressive, allowing users to design various unique and novel content through them freely.

DISCOVER NEW ARTIST​

Spotify is a free music platform where people can share their latest songs without any restrictions. Through it, any new artist has the opportunity to become famous and connect them with fans through creative and wonderful songs. For that reason, the discover new artist function is beneficial to bring users to new talents in the music world and admire all of their masterpieces.
spotify-6.png
spotify-7.png
spotify-8.png

FREE PODCAST STREAMING​

The podcast is a popular platform besides music, where celebrities make insinuated conversations about various content or issues. Fortunately, the application has a neat organization and has many exciting categories or genres for users to enjoy all the Podcasts’ content to their heart’s content. Of course, managing the podcasts that they are following is also a convenience that every user can do quickly.
Spotify is the greatest and most widely used music player, as well as a new opportunity and opening for users to discover tons of new songs they have never heard before. No matter what genre the songs are in, they’ll reach everyone delicately through the app’s top-notch music recommendation system.

PREMIUM FEATURES​

• Avoid commercial interruptions when listening to music, podcasts, or a radio show. You can listen to music from any artist, on any device, at any time with Spotify.
  • Listen to your favorite songs whenever you want, wherever you are, by downloading them to your device.
  • Listen to your favorite music and podcasts in crystal-clear clarity (320kbps Music)
  • Get a daily mix of music or personalized playlists that match your mood. Spotify will provide you with a unique music experience unlike anything else.
  • Ask about the best songs from various genres and eras, from throughout the world.
  • Playlists you create and share may be seen by others.
  • On your mobile, tablet, laptop, PlayStation 3, Chromecast, and TV, as well as your Wear OS watch, you can listen to music and more.
I try to edit this thread every time a new version comes out with big changes!

After you open the app login in into your account. After that force stop and reopen the app. All mentioned features will work!

Spotify Premium v8.7.30.1221 MOD APK (Final, Unlocked, Amoled)​

Last edited:

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I hope I didn't make any mistakes. It is my first upload after a long time!

I edited this thread with the latest version of Spotify which has a big update! I try to edit this thread every time a new version comes out!

If the mod doesn't work force stop the app after you open it and relaunch it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I hope I didn't make any mistakes. It is my first upload after a long time!

I edited this thread with the latest version of Spotify which has a big update! I try to edit this thread every time a new version comes out!

If the mod doesn't work force stop the app after you open it and relaunch it.
Everything looks great, just a small favor. Click Edit (look image below) to add to your previous post and don't make several new ones in a row. It can be considered spam. Thank you in advance.

QxIH9q.jpg

Last edited:

mtu620

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It does occasionally have ads still. Anyone else experiencing this? How to resolve?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It does occasionally have ads still. Anyone else experiencing this? How to resolve?
It is OK for me no ads if anyone else have problem can mention it.

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
696.4 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I get No ads when playing songs, only see buy Premium pops up sometimes

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please force stop the app and reopen it.

andipopescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
433.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I get No ads when playing songs, only see buy Premium pops up sometimes
Please after install force stop and reopen the app. It will work

Ntantor

Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for this!

Rosumaku

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for this since ads are annoying

BrunoSVK

Downloaded
105.7 GB
Uploaded
261.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi.Please create modded Spotify for Android TV

jappppp

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It's Working! Thank you for sharing.

ryu091

Downloaded
80.9 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for sharing i will try this if it works :)

foxnine

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you so much for this😁 will be tryin soon

taym3

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
37.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i cant install it on my phone :(

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks a lot for the update.

SosCreations

Downloaded
105 GB
Uploaded
113.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Works incredible! Thank you!! Only issue I have is for some reason it won't allow me to download music offline, but not the end of the world, I really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thx. for share. works for me

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:) Thanks for sharing this @andipopescu.
I'm going to give it a try. :)

Ghork

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
82.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks you my friend! Works great :)