Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Steinberg Absolute 5 VSTi, VSTi3, AAX (x64) => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

P5OIW3.jpg

> Description <

Absolute 5 - the best virtual instruments for your music production.
Get tons of creative tools with over 130GB of audio content for any music production. Explore over 7,500 presets, next-gen synths like Padshop, and, with Groove Agent and Backbone,
some of the best VST drum plugins available. And if that's not enough, you can easily create your own sampling instruments with HALion.

Distribution composition:
eLicenser Control Center 6.12.7.1294
Steinberg Library Manager 3.1.0.272
Steinberg Download Assistant 1.22.3
eLC Installation Helper 1.0.0.57
Steinberg Absolute 5 Kejen Only

Installation features:
1 . Install 1_eLicenserControlSetup_6.12.7.1294.exe
2 . Install 2_Steinberg_Library_Manager 3.1.exe
3 . Run 3_Steinberg.Absolute.5.Keejen.Only-AiR.Audio.Pensioners.exe , click "INSTALL" and wait for the message "installation successful" to appear
4 . Install 4_Steinberg_Download_Assistant_1.22.3_Installer_win.exe .
5 . Launch Steinberg Download Assistant , after which you will need to register on the Steinberg website (Create an account). If already registered, then skip this step.
You can now download and install any content from Steinberg Absolute 5.
Note:File elc-installation-helper.exe resets license
1 °) BACKUP your actual * .sel file first !!! It is located C: \ ProgramData \ Syncrosoft. You should find a file called SeLicenser. MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!
2 °) If you have an electronic key, DISCONNECT IT NOW! (after that you can of course use it normally, no problem, the two licenses go together harmoniously ...
3 °) Then, if not already done, you must first install the official eLicenser control center.
4 °) Is everything ok? Are you ready? Now you can run the AiR Medicines and see the new license automatically added to your eLicenser, if you do not have an empty (new) * .sel file in the C: \ ProgramData \ Syncrosoft folder, use elc-installation-helper.

Author of the drug: TEAM AiR Audio Pensioners

> Screenshots <

P5O13s.png

P5OHqz.png

P5OF7c.png

> Download <

eldelincuente

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
119 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this share m8 ;) !

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Very nice share, glad to see others posting some of the better and harder-to-find audio warez. Fantastic! Thank you so very much for the time and effort that went into finding, obtaining, and posting this piece of software. TeamOS just keeps getting better and better with more and more quality people and quality warez.

RPROJECT

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I recieve an error trying to run the Medicines. I also noticed in the torrent the Medicines says "Medicines" but your post instructions says "3 . Run 3_Steinberg.Absolute.5.Keejen.Only-AiR.Audio.Pensioners.exe" (Keejen) ... have any idea why this would error out?

M

Mr. Zsky

I recieve an error trying to run the Medicines. I also noticed in the torrent the Medicines says "Medicines" but your post instructions says "3 . Run 3_Steinberg.Absolute.5.Keejen.Only-AiR.Audio.Pensioners.exe" (Keejen) ... have any idea why this would error out?
turn off AV and try again

RPROJECT

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
AV is turned off "error cannot access the elicenser" hmm... I appreciate the help. Thank you.

MEMCO

Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
265 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for shared, snitin068!

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for the share

Mirmel

Downloaded
500.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi I need some help here, my antivirus is turned off but I have an issue with the Medicines. It can't find the elicenser. Any ideas?

leichenlager

Downloaded
59.1 GB
Uploaded
88.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
AV is turned off "error cannot access the elicenser" hmm... I appreciate the help. Thank you.
Windows 10? -- Defender AND SmartScreen should be turned off as they both target application patching executables and scripts.. You could have turned off your 3d party AV and/or defender and it will still intercept through "smartscreen" filter and "Reputation-based" intelligence.... believe it. Hopefully you still have the originals, Ive had Windows delete my only copies once.

leichenlager

Downloaded
59.1 GB
Uploaded
88.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi I need some help here, my antivirus is turned off but I have an issue with the Medicines. It can't find the elicenser. Any ideas?
SmartScreen will intercept in Windows 10 and delete those programs/tools. It is MS failover for Defender since they cant make you not turn off defender.

SaleM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.2 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Windows defender maybe make problem ?

SaleM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.2 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years