Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Steinberg The Grand 3 v3.2.10~Re-Release[FIXED] =TeamOS=

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years

PrFKNR.jpg

The original post of this was missing two of the Sample .RAR files. This one is complete with some treats for the hassle.

coollogo_com-313951681.png
This is Stenberg's third edition of their collection of sampled pianos. It includes a good Steinway D, a Bosendorfer, a Yamaha C7, and a Nordiska Upright which is best used for things like Boobie, New Orleans jazz, and less grand genres of music. Finally, there is the Yamaha CP80 Stage Grand. In my opinion, it is the most outstanding piano of the bunch. It is a small grand piano with a folding keyboard and a soundboard of sorts that uses pick-ups like a guitar. Steinberg did an outstanding job sampling this, not that the others are bad. Both a standalone engine as well as plug-ins are included as well as Windows and OSX versions. The standalone engine is very good, Steinberg invented the VST, so they know what they are doing when it comes to playing sampled instruments. It is not the most intricately sampled piano collection, however, it sounds great and will play on a laptop or on a music workstation.

coollogo_com-10244408.png

The program will run as a standalone in WIN or OSX and as a plug-in in most of not all DAW's

coollogo_com-31024383.png
Installation instructions can be found in the .NFO file. I used Google Translate to translate the original Russian .NFO to English. I left the multiple .RAR file format as is. It is an easy install IF you follow the directions. Steinberg uses the I-Lok dongle as their security. This release includes a workaround. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AND IN THE ORDER THEY ARE IN. If you do not, you will have to go to the I-Lok site and see if they have a clean-up tool or use REVO uninstaller or something to remove ALL that is left behind. Also, if you already have either an actual I-Lok, or a previous workaround, make sure you read what to do and do it. I-Lok security is not something you want to play around with, so don't try any shortcuts. Make a copy of your registry before installation.
coollogo_com-7466665.png

There are no viruses or malware in this release, it came from a direct source.
I scanned both the installer and sample files with AVG, the link is below.

PrHB5z.png

PrHOA3.png

Py7RiV.png

[limited to 20 or so downloads a day]

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3fd57fd0635fdc2f2a0486c430cd2ec15db34ec6
  • Loading…

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
That one is correct. Delete old .torrent if you have it, please.

I am going to post a Direct Link for the two missing files. if you download them to complete your previous download, DO NOT SEED IT UNLESS YOU REDOWNLOAD THE FILE, the HASH won't match and the .RAR is locked.
OK here is a link for the two missing files. It is imperative that if you decide to download them to complete a previous download that you remove both the old .tortrent file and the DATA file from your .torrent client. Please do that either way you go, it would be better to redownload the whole thing, it's a free-leech.

That will get you .rar 9 and .rar 10 of the sample files only. If you have the bandwidth, I would and the powers that be would probably want you to re-download the entire file as you can't just add these to it and seed it. They may take this down anyway. I added a few tiny treats to make up for all the trouble if you redownload it, just some plugins with pretreated .exe files, so no treatment application is needed.

I apologize for the disaster, I will un.rar multiples and make one large one in the future. I can work the programs and installation, I suck at posting, sorry.

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Can you not edit and delete it yourself? @ButchyBear

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You have upload same torrent :D 24 Gb in box gone haha , it is honest mistake as i see bro as long as you keep your good work I dont care !

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Can you not edit and delete it yourself? @ButchyBear
It wont let me change anything but title or virustotal

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I'm sure staff will help you amigo!

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Torrent deleted

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I didn't realise there were 2 different edit buttons, only knew about top one, duh

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I didn't realise there were 2 different edit buttons, only knew about top one, duh
I really appreciate ur hard work and great efforts. Thanks so much.

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for all your time and shares

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

I am going to post a Direct Link for the two missing files. if you download them to complete your previous download, DO NOT SEED IT UNLESS YOU REDOWNLOAD THE FILE, the HASh won't match and the .RAR is locked.
Soo, what is problem.... f***.... shall i delete older one to make space for this one?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I love this site! TeamOS rules, thanks for all your help and patience.
:h::h:TeamOS:h::h:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Soo, what is problem.... f***.... shall i delete older one to make space for this one?
Read the first post I made, the advantage to redownloading is it's better for the site and you get a few treats.

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated. Excellent

dadswrld

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ButchyBear, thanks for the FIX! I am downloading now and will seed as long as I have space. I need bigger drives for christmas, lol! Once again, thanks for this upload. I can't wait for more music stuff, especially those with MAC capabilities! Stay well.

Hindsite

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
56.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Appreciate the hard work..Keep'em coming!

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It has been very useful to for years.
It doesn't consume much cpu but memory is something else.
It works in stabdalone or vsti 2. 64 bit.
Windows and Mac compatible.

It is not to be ungrateful because at the time it was a great performance. The Bosendorfer sounds deep. The Steinway model D is brilliant...the Yamaha c7 is very christaline and almost metallic for my taste. For the upright piano it does well.

But Steinberg did not have the good idea to invest in the evolution its software for a while now, in order to propose a new technological solution. Thus, competitors such as Pianoteq outclass this in sound, age of real dynamics

If the grand is sampled on 16 levels of velocity and not the 127 that our dear keyboards propose to us; Pianoteq proposes a technology which develops the sound in native. The sound is not sampled but modelled. As a result, Pianoteq has 127 different velocity levels and for each one the sound is developed in real time as on a real grand piano. Pianoteq offers 50 MB for its software... Whereas this takes almost 30 GB!

Impossible today to compete neither in term of sound nor in term of price...

In short, I have it, I keep it, but continuing to compose with it is only necessary for one reason: not being able to afford Pianoteq.

In conclusion, Steinberg's vsti software is aging (like most) and today the virtual reality technology developed in 1996 by the Yamaha Vl1 is now within reach for many.

I wish every pianist gets the opportunity to listen to Pianoteq before buying any other piano bank, and to also have 129 euros. An additional piano costs only 49 euros.... For me this is a great farewell to Steinberg's the Grand 3.

Pianoteq can be downloaded here : *************************

STAFF EDIT
Do not post outside links in the forums or in chat.
Go to the site homepage and read the rules. Find them by following the red links under the "Important Threads" title.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaman23

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
46.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hellow sir . . about UVI grand piano?? hopelly you have this staff thank you

Nunjapiznes

Downloaded
355.2 GB
Uploaded
533.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for providing great, useful torrents. Superb!
Any chance you could reup this one? Thanks. NP

Nunjapiznes

Downloaded
355.2 GB
Uploaded
533.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

I am going to post a Direct Link for the two missing files. if you download them to complete your previous download, DO NOT SEED IT UNLESS YOU REDOWNLOAD THE FILE, the HASH won't match and the .RAR is locked.
OK here is a link for the two missing files. It is imperative that if you decide to download them to complete a previous download that you remove both the old .tortrent file and the DATA file from your .torrent client. Please do that either way you go, it would be better to redownload the whole thing, it's a free-leech.

That will get you .rar 9 and .rar 10 of the sample files only. If you have the bandwidth, I would and the powers that be would probably want you to re-download the entire file as you can't just add these to it and seed it. They may take this down anyway. I added a few tiny treats to make up for all the trouble if you redownload it, just some plugins with pretreated .exe files, so no treatment application is needed.

I apologize for the disaster, I will un.rar multiples and make one large one in the future. I can work the programs and installation, I suck at posting, sorry.
struggling with the google drive download. I realise it might be more than 20 attempts at any time which prevents me from downloading it. Manage to download approx 10gb and then "network error". Thank you for great music related torrents. /np