Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked still no workable, reproducible answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I keep asking questions, people give part of an answer and close the thread. I asked a question and was told to post on the member's wall. I had to start a new post and say I found the member's Profile, but don't see how to post anything - again, someone answered with a screenshot and closed the thread. Well I don't see what that person shows. When I look at a member profile, there is no "Write your message" field. I've been enjoying a career in IT for 20 years now, I'm not just missing it, it's not there. Could you maybe leave the help-thread open long enough for me to confirm that the question was answered completely? I tried it in Opera and Chrome, no luck. At this point I'm just trying to post a message on a Member's 'wall', which I assume is the same as their Profile.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ok get on with it here with exact details and no bumping.. Thread says open so hurry once more

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
the exact details are that someone said to type in the field entitled "Write something..." under a Member's Profile Post words, but in Chrome and Opera, while logged into this forum, while on a Member's Profile, there is no "Write something" section.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11549 (11549)
Member for 8 years
the exact details are that someone said to type in the field entitled "Write something..." under a Member's Profile Post words, but in Chrome and Opera, while logged into this forum, while on a Member's Profile, there is no "Write something" section.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Then restart browser. This isn't a site problem. You have something wrong on your side.

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Then restart browser. This isn't a site problem. You have something wrong on your side.

No, I didn't, I opened Chrome instead and went to the teamos site for the very first time ever in that browser, I only discovered this site a month or so ago and have been using Opera all this time. There couldn't have been any cache or cookies associated with teamos in Chrome. Then I jumped onto my Raspberry Pi and tried it from there, same thing, no Write something field. Do you have to be a member of a certain standing to be able to post on Member Profiles or something?

Then I tried it in Internet Explorer and Edge, same lack of Write something field.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I just tried for the first time with opera everything seems ok nothing problem appears to me ...this kind of problem occured once for an user there his antivirus firewall blocked or sometimes the addons make it to appears that way try that if possible.
3Nlf8.png

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Try once more.. He had his Privacy settings closed

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try once more.. He had his Privacy settings closed
I see it now, thank you very much for the help!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I see it now, thank you very much for the help!
I hope he sees your request but like I said he got family problems .. I couldnt find that download either.. Sorry

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Completed.. Request is being addressed