Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Request Still searching for Evernote...

milincho

Downloaded
53.1 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Does an Evernote version without the constant nagging "pay up!" screens even exist or is possible at all?

I've been paying premium for years but their pricing got too steep and their support too bad, so I felt really ripped off.
However, after so many years of using it I'm sort of a 'hostage' of the software at this point...

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11900 (11900)
Member for 8 years
I've never seen "Fixed" version. Only free. You are gonna have to put up with the nag, or keep paying I think.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
EverNote is an online cloud-based app that gives you access to your notes which are stored on Evernote's servers. As such there can never be a medicine for it. It's like asking for medicine for Google Drive or Gmail as example.

milincho

Downloaded
53.1 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Not exactly. Evernote has an online component, sure. But it works perfectly as a local offline software:

image.png

I don't use any of the online features...

Also, I think a solution could be done without modifying any of Evernote's own files, like using a resident program that detects those nagging screens and removes or just enters the correct clicks or keys needed to remove them.

Problem is I have no idea at all about coding... šŸ¤¦šŸ»