Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Text to speech software for windows pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyy2kM@st3r

Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
58.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
Looking for any of these text to speech software for windows pc
  • 1. Murf
  • 2.. Descript
  • 3 Speechify
  • 4. Listnr
  • 5. Synthesia
  • 6. Speechelo
  • 7. Notevibes
  • 8. Fliki
  • 9. FreeTTS
  • 10. Synthesys
  • 11. Lovo

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
All clickable links have been removed... good luck now @Skyy2kM@st3r

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Not to disappoint you but almost all of what you ask... is not really software you can download.

When you see AI-generated content and especially video/audio, it's a service that runs on company servers often on very expensive hardware, and a web front end in the form of a website.

The issue is... not the software itself, but the AI models and data that are used to train the AI software which depending on the quality can be several hundreds of GBs or often Terabytes in size. Without those, ANY AI software is nothing. On top, all those data and models gets updated and compiled as often as a company can in the background, to improve the quality and accuracy of the outcome which makes it almost impossible for an offline version to exist, and even if it did it would require a decent PC just to run but a monster PC setup if you plan to compile or update your own models.

That doesn't mean you should stop looking but if I was you I would not have my hopes high, tho you never know.

Also, I would like to add, that some companies say that they have software for you to download for Windows or an app on phones, etc but often this is just a web front end and since you need to have an account online to pay, its almost impossible for those to work offline or for free. Dont go far, look at Adobe Photoshop and Firefly. All it does is send the image you work on, to adobe servers to do the "magic" and then get it back to your PC. No account and subscription, no Firefly, that simple.

Hope it helped.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
3 3 3 3 3

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler :giggle:
C y l e r

InaccurateFool

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.9 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Not to disappoint you but almost all of what you ask... is not really software you can download.

When you see AI-generated content and especially video/audio, it's a service that runs on company servers often on very expensive hardware, and a web front end in the form of a website.

The issue is... not the software itself, but the AI models and data that are used to train the AI software which depending on the quality can be several hundreds of GBs or often Terabytes in size. Without those, ANY AI software is nothing. On top, all those data and models gets updated and compiled as often as a company can in the background, to improve the quality and accuracy of the outcome which makes it almost impossible for an offline version to exist, and even if it did it would require a decent PC just to run but a monster PC setup if you plan to compile or update your own models.

That doesn't mean you should stop looking but if I was you I would not have my hopes high, tho you never know.

Also, I would like to add, that some companies say that they have software for you to download for Windows or an app on phones, etc but often this is just a web front end and since you need to have an account online to pay, its almost impossible for those to work offline or for free. Dont go far, look at Adobe Photoshop and Firefly. All it does is send the image you work on, to adobe servers to do the "magic" and then get it back to your PC. No account and subscription, no Firefly, that simple.

Hope it helped.
actually one can run AI locally on their own machine using LM Studio https://lmstudio.ai/

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
258 (266)
Member for 7 years
here's the best on the market https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/nuance-dragon-professional-16-10-200-044-teamos.209294/

let me know if that fulfill your request!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
actually one can run AI locally on their own machine using LM Studio https://lmstudio.ai/
I didnt say you can't run locally, the opposite.
... and even if it did (run locally) it would require a decent PC just to run but a monster PC setup if you plan to compile or update your own models.
Now we also need to pay attention to details. LLM = Large Language Model and that refers ONLY to AI that you chat with (text to text), like chat gpt, Gemini, etc. That does not include voice generation or natural voice models. or video generation & processing or image generation & processing (text to speech, text to video, text to image for short) as the OP asked.

We also need to remember, regardless of the software we will use, the SIZE of said pretrained models is the limiting factor which I also noted above. Dont take my word for it, see one of the best LLMs llama 2 (which is also recommended by the software you linked) asks for its full potential:

QVeNEh.jpeg

Here the GB requirements are for the graphic cards... so you need 6 X 3090s to run it at 16bit or 2 x 3090s but at 4 bit. Of course, other versions and other models need less VRAM, RAM, or CPU but still... not for the average user in general. Now note this is for PRETRAINED models, because the requirements to train (add your own data) is much much higher.

If you like do a search about the requirements to do AI for graphics, video, and audio, and you will see what is asked and difficulties to run one by yourself.

here's the best on the market https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/nuance-dragon-professional-16-10-200-044-teamos.209294/

let me know if that fulfill your request!
That is actually the opposite of what the OP asks. Dragon is for speech recognition, you talk and it writes text, while the OP asks for text to be converted to realistic human voice.

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
258 (266)
Member for 7 years
I didnt say you can't run locally, the opposite.

Now we also need to pay attention to details. LLM = Large Language Model and that refers ONLY to AI that you chat with (text to text), like chat gpt, Gemini, etc. That does not include voice generation or natural voice models. or video generation & processing or image generation & processing (text to speech, text to video, text to image for short) as the OP asked.

Again tho you may have forgotten that the SIZE of said models is the limiting factor and not the software itself which I also noted above. Dont take my word for it, see one of the best LLMs llama 2 (and wait till you see the images) asks for its full potential:

QVeNEh.jpeg

Here the GB requirements are for the graphic cards... so you need 6 X 3090s to run it at 16bit or 2 x 3090s but at 4 bit. Of course, other versions and other models need less VRAM, RAM, or CPU but still... not for the average user in general. Now note this is for PRETRAINED models, because the requirements to train (add your own data) is much much larger.

If you like do a search about the requirements to do AI for graphics, video, and audio, and you will see the requirements and difficulties to run one by yourself.

That is actually the opposite of what the OP asks. Dragon is for speech recognition, you talk and it writes text, while the OP asks for text to be converted to realistic human voice.
oh got ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.