Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Topaz Video AI v.5.0.2 (With Models)

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Topaz Video AI v.5.0.2 (With Models)

Screenshot-236.jpg

Beautiful video enlargements using machine learning. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video AI Portable enlarges your video up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency. If you wonder “How to enhance video quality” this powerful portable software might be what you were looking for. Topaz Video AI focuses solely on completing a few video enhancement tasks really well: deinterlacing, upscaling, and motion interpolation. We’ve taken five years to craft AI models robust enough for natural results on real-world footage.

Topaz Video AI will also take full advantage of your modern workstation, as we partner directly with hardware manufacturers to optimize processing times. (Many of them already use Topaz Video AI to benchmark AI inference.) Own the software and use it for as many projects as you like, right in your existing workflow. The best quality for upscaling video up to 8K. Until now, there was no way to perfectly recreate a high-resolution video from low-resolution footage. From old home movies to low-quality SD to DVD quality and more, Video Enhance AI will transform your videos into clean upscaled footage up to 8K resolution.

File Size - 420MB (Without Models)
OS Requirement: Windows 7 & Latest (64-bit only)
CPU Requirement: Intel i7 (7th generation) or greater (4GHz and above), AMD Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
GPU Card: Nvidia GTX 1080 (8GB) or greater, Gigapixel AI for Video currently does not support AMD graphics processors.
RAM: Minimum 8GB, Recommended 16GB, Optimal 32GB

Instructions;
  • Install as per normal Setup file​
  • Follow on-screen installation instruction until finish​
  • Click & run, it's Pre-Activated​
  • Important Note - Please Report Any Broken Links or Problems

Download
Optional All Models (Size 2.58GB and use Myldl for the extraction password)

Last edited:

andybno1

Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
44.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
do you have the password for the models at all?

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
do you have the password for the models at all?

Oh I'm sorry .. use Myldl for the password

Edited first post as well since I forgot to add the password. Thanks for reminding :)

andybno1

Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
44.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks again Xploit machine appreciated

Never12Run

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
16 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
in the virus total link it reports this file as malicious and says there is a trojan. plus you just joined...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
in the virus total link it reports this file as malicious and says there is a trojan. plus you just joined...
Never hurts to be extra careful, but it also helps to know a false positive from a false negative. Please spend a few minutes reading the following and then decide if it is or isn't.

If you have more questions. feel free to ask in that thread or here :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Xploit Machine

:banghead: Read the upload guide again !!!

Approved hosting sites
Use one or more of the following sites for your upload. No other sites are allowed:

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
@Xploit Machine

:banghead: Read the upload guide again !!!

Approved hosting sites
Use one or more of the following sites for your upload. No other sites are allowed:

am i drunk? LOL

the link is MEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
am i drunk? LOL

the link is MEGA
pixeldrain,com is not in the approved list.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Ok just so all members who read this understand, and not just you Xploit, as a site we decided to have some rules in order to help and serve our members the best way we can. We didn't wake up one morning and decided to be asses to you or anyone else. Also, we have to understand, that we can either have security and uniformity, or easy of use and chaos, but we cant have it all.

* We ask for specific upload sites that we refine the list from time to time, because those work with the majority of our members. Some sites behave one way with some countries and another with others. Some have limitations in speed or times of download per day or per session, some don't. Some inject viruses, some don't.
* We ask for a decent presentation because we understand not all members know all the programs and even tho they can google about it, we would like them to get an idea more or less beforehand
* We ask for a virustotal even tho it can be faked in some cases, so we give an idea to people who will download to know more or less what to expect. If we find (and we will) a fake virustotal, we will just ban and remove all the uploads. 3 clicks for us and all the work one did is gone.
* We don't allow external links cause there is no way to know, what each person links, if they are valid, etc Otherwise it would be easy for me to upload 1000 viruses or worse steal from other sites their links and upload them here.
* We limit the number of torrent uploaders and only a select few people that gain the community's trust, so to avoid the spread of viruses and info stealers and in general bad uploads.

That is why we call ourselves a community and not just another download site.

I can go on but you get the idea, it's not like we don't like you or any uploader. The rules are here to make sure that we will protect our members, as much as we can in this internet world we live, and to make sure people just by reading this site, members will have basic knowledge of what they are getting.

Is it perfect? no, Will everyone like what we do? Sure no. but both admins and members, try as much as we can to make the system decent. We don't force anyone to upload, but if one wants to be a part of this community and be recognized, those are the steps they need to follow.

Hope now you understand better.

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nice share, thanks for the effort.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This page explains why we often see indications of malware. Read it, then decide for yourself if you want to download this app.

Downloaded
172.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
pixeldrain,com is not in the approved list.

I have read the reply and checked my first post, I have edited the post on Sunday, but your reply on Pixeldrain was on the Monday (the day after). Probably you have checked with old cookies in the browser, I have transferred applications from Pixeldrain to Mega (except for the Android) :)

Thanks for the guide and understanding ..

Screenshot-246.jpg

Screenshot-247.jpg

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Xploit I think you may not understood well.

Chuck is talking about the Pixeldrain external link that is still on your post. As I explained above, we only alow specific web sites for sharing direct links.
Qwrnu8.jpeg

Pixeldrain looks decent but for the time, if you can also upload on your mega and share both software and models as on option it would be great otherwise we will remove the pixeldrain link.

Thank you for understanding.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have read the reply and checked my first post, I have edited the post on Sunday, but your reply on Pixeldrain was on the Monday (the day after). Probably you have checked with old cookies in the browser, I have transferred applications from Pixeldrain to Mega (except for the Android) :)
My point is that pixeldrain is not on the list of approved hosting sites for you to use.

The only approved sites for registered members are Mega, Mediafire and GoogleDrive.
If you want to share models then upload them to one of those 3 sites, and remove the pixeldrain link from your post.

We discourage the use of password protected archives.
In future uploads, please do not password protect your files.

EDIT:
Cyler beat me too it. My typing must be slow today.

Ronny Voltage

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
33.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Anyone got the Protheus model ?
Thanks in advance.