Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Topaz Video Enhance AI v3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroZip

Downloaded
267 MB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Not to where to post this. Any one willing to share Topaz Video Enhance AI v3.x. That would be really :cool:

ohaiyo

Downloaded
95.7 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hope we could get it.

fugazi6

Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
28.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
yes please! mr spacely 🙏

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You'll have to wait. Because it's new...

blaik2k4

Downloaded
329.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
its been out for weeks now . no one has it yet weird

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
This latest I can find. >> Topaz Video Enhance AI v2.6.4 (x64)
As soon as it's ready someone will post it here.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
This latest I can find. >> Topaz Video Enhance AI v2.6.4 (x64)
As soon as it's ready someone will post it here.
I cannot understand why people always need the latest version since the previous does the same job.
I use programs that are 4 years old and the result is always the same. They are doin' the same work and nothing has changed.

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I cannot understand why people always need the latest version since the previous does the same job.
I use programs that are 4 years old and the result is always the same. They are doin' the same work and nothing has changed.
It's human nature I think. Always have the most newest software inside your PC. 🙈 I know it's not good. But something lurking inside Forgive them.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It's human nature I think. Always have the most newest software inside your PC. 🙈 I know it's not good. But something lurking inside Forgive them.
Yes you are right my friend but sometimes people need something more but they can still be using what they have now and it is still working with no problems.
BUT WE ALWAYS WANT MORE EVEN IF WE DON'T NEED IT.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
correct @Jimmy Collaros :)
i always say when a program is still doing the Same JOB then why you need to install that newer version when they do the same thing :)

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes you are right my friend but sometimes people need something more but they can still be using what they have now and it is still working with no problems.
BUT WE ALWAYS WANT MORE EVEN IF WE DON"T NEED IT.
Yes indeed. And sometimes we don't have much use of it too... Lol. But still we want it.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Toxined lol that is why i don't download , or it need to be a bigger update :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
correct @Jimmy Collaros :)
i always say when a program is still doing the Same JOB then why you need to install that newer version when they do the same thing :)
Some people cannot understand and they think that the newer version will be better of the existing one and the newer version will be better of the previous.
The differences are that the developers are improving stuff that we are not interested for this so we don't care for those updates. Someone else that use a program for his job work he might be interested.

blaik2k4

Downloaded
329.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Some people cannot understand and they think that the newer version will be better of the existing one and the newer version will be better of the previous.
The differences are that the developers are improving stuff that we are not interested for this so we don't care for those updates. Someone else that use a program for his job work he might be interested.
its faster and better quality newer tech etc try the demo and compare before posting next time

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
Why ? . :wait:. Because in Normal case , the new versions have optimizations and // or fewer bugs , or new functions !! . . This is the right direction.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
its faster and better quality newer tech etc try the demo and compare before posting next time
I will try the demo before posting next time but do you think that i am wrong for what i said?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
First of all and this goes mostly to older members. You should know better than to break the rules:
a. Hijack someone else thread/request
b. Go off-topic and off-point and spam with irrelevant comments.
You (plural) used to lecture and even ban people who did what you just did here. Food for thought. If you like, we have a chit-chat section, make a thread there and don't derail someone else thread.

To the point: With that kind of logic, we should go back to windows 95, right? They do the same as windows 10 after all... copy files, print... what kind of logic is this??? In the case of topaz you are very wrong: Just look here at what the new version offers: https://www.topazlabs.com/learn/introducing-topaz-video-ai-v3
We built from the ground up to include new functionality, such as video stabilization, improved enhancement capabilities, and a better user experience. Using this new code base allows us to provide some of your most requested features, such as:

• Stacking AI models
  • Running tasks in parallel with filter support
  • Command-line interface
  • Important performance and stability improvements
Let alone this:
Support for hardware encoding on all platforms for H264, H265, and AV1 (when available), along with higher-bit output formats such as ProRes 444.
Anyone with a decent graphic card will see 5x to 10x increased speed.
If you don't need it, don't download it but please stop telling people what to do and what they need or want.

Any more off-topic comments will be removed. I will leave the old ones as an example of what not to do.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Anyway i searched google and i did not found this version to upload it.

First of all and this goes mostly to older members. You should know better than to break the rules:
a. Hijack someone else thread/request
b. Go off-topic and off-point and spam with irrelevant comments.
You (plural) used to lecture and even ban people who did what you just did here. Food for thought. If you like, we have a chit-chat section, make a thread there and don't derail someone else thread.

To the point: With that kind of logic, we should go back to windows 95, right? They do the same as windows 10 after all... copy files, print... what kind of logic is this??? In the case of topaz you are very wrong: Just look here at what the new version offers: https://www.topazlabs.com/learn/introducing-topaz-video-ai-v3

Let alone this:

Anyone with a decent graphic card will see 5x to 10x increased speed.
If you don't need it, don't download it but please stop telling people what to do and what they need or want.

Any more off-topic comments will be removed. I will leave the old ones as an example of what not to do.
I saw what the new version offers and it is not much more than the previous and still we don't have it to upload it. It would be here Torrent or Direct link.

ishbum

Downloaded
620.4 MB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The 2.6.4 version Medicines seems to have a virus in Version.dll according to virus total.. Am hoping someone produces a clean Medicines for this one.

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The 2.6.4 version Medicines seems to have a virus in Version.dll according to virus total.. Am hoping someone produces a clean Medicines for this one.
You should have told about this in the same thread where you've found it. This is not the place to talk about it. Could you please ask it from the author of that thread. Also you might need to check out this https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/virustotal-false-positive-how-to-know.137902/#post-943308. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.